Oh....Boo..Hoo.........

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
Just got off the phone woth LP...and literally BEGGED them to consider doing a little sample sale action on line for us gals that can't make it. She sympathized but said the inventory is not there and that there is not even one ounce of a chance there will be one this time around....She said that"maybe" one in Dec or Jan if there is enough stuff leftover.....

Ok, I am really gonna cry now...:crybaby:

Just when we actually have our own forum to hang out during one, too!
Waaaaaaaahhh...:hysteric:

man, that just stinks.... darn it - maybe they should run a TPF sample sale online for us!!! that would be a dream eh? I really wanted to hit the 20 bag mark for LP's.... i kid, i kid....

I got that email this morning and I almost died! Then I saw that it was in person only... My GBIL's are like 15 minutes from there so I called and LMTCB. Maybe they would go for us?

YES Wolfy......can we send them our shopping list??
Or have them just pick for us?? Damn...I could SCREAM that we can't be there!! :cursing:

OOPS sorry Swanky....I was just kidding anyway....me bad!

I got that email this morning and I almost died! Then I saw that it was in person only... My GBIL's are like 15 minutes from there so I called and LMTCB. Maybe they would go for us?

Well, thanks so much for trying, gals. I suppose the best that we can hope for is that maybe there will be a few more LP bags on *bay at a decent price. I still have two live.com transactions that I'd like to use along with a 10% off coupon.

I also am eyeing on the older style like the piper and the lola. Could only wish either they bring it back or find some one ebay.

oh me too for sure.... and honestly they are now the most represented in my closet - next to Coach.... :smile:

is it odd, but i want more of the older styles too - i would love some additional colors of the angies and gillians and lola's....

Ciatta....you know that they increased it to 6 Live.com discounts, right?
I was surprised to see that change. We can now get 6 at $200, instead of 3 at $250 max.:yahoo:

Well, thanks so much for trying, gals. I suppose the best that we can hope for is that maybe there will be a few more LP bags on *bay at a decent price. I still have two live.com transactions that I'd like to use along with a 10% off coupon.