Oh Bonnie My Bonnie!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I decided to hit the Macy's one day sale 30 min before they closed on Saturday just to see if there was anything there to "adopt". We have no outlet her in Arizona so dept. store sales are my only hope for Coach discounts! I found a cute Bonnie leather satchel and brought her home but decided I didn't like the patent leather straps on her...too short and somewhat thin. I went back today to exchange her knowing I wouldn't get the additional 40% that drew me in on Saturday but also wasn't in love with the satchel and didn't want her to sit unused. So I decided that I needed something a little unique in my mostly leather collection and brought this Bonnie gal home! When the SA rang her out she smiled and said "I applied the 40% off from Saturday since you are one of my loyal customers!" So after all was said and done I brought home a little Bonnie for $100 +tax and the matching wristlet for $36.00 + tax! What is better than Coach besides Coach on sale! Whew, sorry to blab! Here's Bonnie!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oo great prices! I love the bonnie bags, congrats!!

3. Oooh, I have the same wristlet! I love it! You got almost the same as the outlet price (that's including the 20% off coupons that were all over the place in June)--well done! :smile:

4. Sweet and a Fab price

5. were wristlet twins!!! i love the navy blue tote too!!! great steals you got!! congratulations!

6. Great buys! I bought this tote too and still haven't decided if I want to keep it. Just can't bring myself to clip the tags! But seeing your pictures sure makes me want to! Congrats again!

7. Thats great that they let you carry over the 40% on these purchases! Congrats on the new goods:smile:

8. Lovely tote and wristlet, the canvas totes were my favorites from the Bonnie line! And such nice treatment from Macy's, I've had a few Macy's SAs like that and it always makes me want to go back.

9. That tote is so cute, and you got a great deal. :smile:

10. now that's a deal!! congrats!! that's a fun bag and an awesome wristlet!!

11. Love it! It was super nice of the SA to give you the 40% off

12. Wow, great scores, congrats!

13. Love the Bonnie line! Congrats!

14. Great haul MrsCook and really nice of the SA to give you the 40%! Enjoy your new goodies!!

15. oh congrats for "adopting" bonnie!
    u'll be a fantastic parent to her, i'm sure.. haha