Oh Bespoke Bags Where Art Thou?????

Well I went for a very long walk by the sea. It was a strange, muted but beautiful, turquoise colour with massive white crested waves. The sky looked enormous and although it was largely grey, a pale light shone through the pattern of the clouds and distant rain.

I thought of bags and men not at all (............ apart from buying a can of Collonil Waterstop to use on my new secondhand Small Chloe Betty in Fox). I have gone off the boil waiting for my Bespokes.

Wow Jenova, it's so horrid and dark where I am that a walk by the sea sounds amazing, mind you, I miss walking by the sea in Dubai, it was so unwinding and relaxing just looking out..ok now I can't wait till I go to Dubai!!! Should be end of Dec, beginning of Jan, the weather is meant to be wonderful

You know I can't actually think of many men off the top of my head, that 'do' anything for me!! hahaha!! I think Matthew McConaughey is quite nice, and so is Hugh Jackman.

Hugh Jackman :tup: he is a sweetie, watched a 5 min interview on E! with him and his wife and according to his wife he's such a romantic

Hey MK! What's happening in your neck of the world???

Tash can entertain us! And Jenova has a wicked sense of humour! CB can make the drinks (no, it's never too early), and hey....Suzi will let us do what we want, so no worries! Oh, and TG can tell us some spooky stories....I hear she writes really well (shhhh!) ;) Ms Lizardo can sing and dance, and Savvy, well, she needs one of these :bagslap: to wake up first.
:supacool: Saavy here to kick some butt! Hmmm...men. Well...I am a huge LUSTFUL fan of both Clive Owen and Alexander Skaarsgard. Alex is 6'5" of pure hotness. I LOVE HIS voice. Makes me feel funny inside!
Clive...makes me feel the same!

I believe both should be arrested for making me feel this way!:graucho:

Ok I'll go first, ever since the prequel to batman, I really like the look of Christian Bale, oh and really really like Eric Bana from Troy, I thought he totally eclipsed Brad Pitt in that

:yes:

eric_bana_and_orlando_bloom.jpg

okay, so is this the thread where we can go off topic and onto Clive Owen without getting the holiday cheer smacked right outta us?

Cause I'm really not done with my Contessa avatar obsession yet. I'm flipping between Tash's avatar and Contessa's.

mmmm...happy thanksgiving to me!!!

You girls know how to lead me right into temptation.

okay, so is this the thread where we can go off topic and onto Clive Owen without getting the holiday cheer smacked right outta us?

Cause I'm really not done with my Contessa avatar obsession yet. I'm flipping between Tash's avatar and Contessa's.

mmmm...happy thanksgiving to me!!!

You girls know how to lead me right into temptation.

:roflmfao: Oh baby, bring on the men!!! ;)

Ahhh, Ewan McGregor is :drool:.....very nice!. I know this is kind of weird, but I thought he was hot as a smacked up junkie!! :nuts: But, he's definately aged well, and looks even hotter now!! :yes:

I like Ewan McGregor too!:yes: But he always looks as if he's in need of a good square meal .... he should come over here and experience some good old-fashioned Ulster hospitality - I'd have him filled out in no time.:graucho:

gga, I should think it's OK, I mean we're just helping out a fellow Belenista until her bag arrives, it's the least we can do.;)