Oh! 30's style shoe, Has anyone tried this brand, how do they fit?

lantana19

Jul 7, 2008
So I'm thinking about getting these as one of my new pairs of fall shoes, I love their 30's style influence, but I've never tried on any shoes from this brand. Have any of you ladies tried any on or bought any? Also, keep in mind that these are a different brand than Oh Deer, these are just called Oh! TIA!

c65b8ba1.jpg
http://javascript<b></b>:void windo...r=yes,location=no,status=no,scrollbars=yes');

Thanks Lantana, sorry no one responded, they probably haven't tried them, I haven't either but the style is really cute and the heel looks really wearable!

Sorry you didn't get any responses. I've never seen that particular brand, but like you, I am loving the 30's influence in shoes this season. I've been buying up retro-influenced shoes lately.

:biggrin: I saw many similar styles to this at ALDO, its so cute but I have no idea what to wear with it. Waiting for your update :smile:!

Ideally, being a vintage enthusiast, I would want to wear something as close to "30's" as possible, a little short sleeve cashmere sweater with a polo collar, a below the knee pleated skirt, and a skinny belt worn over the sweater. But, you can really wear these with anything, slacks, skirts, I think they would even look cute with dark jeans and a black or wine colored sweater.

Just noticed that Overstock has this other really cute pair by the same brand, they have a nice early 50's shape with a low vamp and chunky sculpted heel. I might have to consider getting these too haha!

726953b3.jpg

Ok gals, here's the modeling pic. What do you think, are they unique, are they worth keeping? I have to say that they are some of the most comfortable heels that I've worn as well.

0ff99bbc.jpg