Officier is exceptionnally coming back next winter !!!??

French75

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
Ladies, I went to Balenciaga - Printemps in Paris today and the sales lady told me an incredible news. I was discussing past colors with her and she brought a Officier GSH Pompon from the closet and told me : you know like this one, Officier, it was a huge success and they are exceptionnally re-making it for next winter. I was like :nuts::nuts: ???!!! Are you sure ?? With the same name ? and she said yes. It still has to be confirmed of course, but as I know there's going to be a dark blue from another sales lady, I think it might be right.... I know some ladies here who are going to be more than happy ;)
I hope she's not wrong or you ladies are going to hate me forever :graucho:

^^ Wow! Thank you for sharing. That's certainly great news! I love Officier!

But next winter as in F/W 2011? Is it going to be a limited edition?

Wonder if they'd ever do the same for Argent?

WOW ... that's really cool! I love my Officier City, but the leather isn't as nice as some of my other bags. If I could get one with nicer leather, then I could let this one go. Officier is definitely my favourite Bal blue so far.

I understood next Winter is next FW 2010, because we are not even in spring 2010 here in Paris, we're still in winter 2009 for 1 week lol

Ahh... I see... I think F/W 2010 will be interesting, with the rumours of Lavender, Antique Rose, Navy etc and now Officier! Life is good! :yahoo:Though not for our bank accounts.

Andrea I thought about you when I told the lady "I know some people who are going to be so happy if you resell it !!" lol
By the way I saw an Officier GSH Day too in the Balenciaga ready-to-wear corner at Printemps Paris

Tokyo you can read in my mind !! :lol:
I even brought my 03 blue city for comparison and decided that the colors were too similar, so I decided to try something else... and OMG of course I found something and took it home !! I'm going to make a reveal (again !!) if people are not tired with my reveals lol :P

I missed the Officier and now I am after Canard. Now I have to decide if I should wait another year for the 2011 Officier. :thinking:

And, French, please reveal your new treasure. Cannot wait!