Officier: City or PT? You'll be my judges!

gladrags&bags

Jun 24, 2008
G'day ladies!

Because the heat has fried my brain cells (43 degrees last week!) I am brain dead and would love some quick tips on which style I should get next. I have currently:-

1. Jaune City
2. Black Cherry City
3. Black PT
4. 2 Days Anthra and Saddle , Charbon Clutch & Ruby Twiggy

Will it be the Officier in City or PT? :shrugs: Any ideas would be awesome.

fuchsiafirefly

Orchids in Bloom!
Dec 4, 2007
Sunny Florida
OH WOW, HARD DECISION! DO YOU HAVE OTHER CITIES AND PT'S? RIGHT NOW I'VE BEEN ON A PT BINGE, PLUS OFFICIER WOULD PROBABLY LOOK KILLER IN A PT.:tup:
SERIOUSLY, 43 DEGREES AND YOU ARE HOT? OMG! MY BRAIN CELLS ARE ALL FROZEN! I HAVE 2 BLANKETS, 2 CATS AND LAPTOP ON AND MY NOSE IS FROSTY!LOL :nuts:

drati

by the sea
O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
43 degrees C of course, that is HOT. You must be in Australia. ;)

gladrags&bags

Jun 24, 2008
Fuchsiafirefly, REREsaurus, Chinkee21 & darlinga- thanks ladies!! I was afraid of getting an PT in Officier as I had seen the swatches and it looked very very dark, so was afraid it would be too similar to my black PT?

Drati- yes I am in Australia..whewwwww it was *burning* here.

vgd2007

Aug 17, 2008
Sydney
Gladrags, are you in Melbourne? Because I heard it was crazy there last week. It's hot in Sydney too but not as bad.

Anyways, another vote for Officier PT from me. I agree with chinkee21, I think Officier SGH will be great :yes:. I am ordering it too, the PT SGH Officier :yahoo:. The Officier has very dark navy blue with purple undertone.

Let us know what is your decision :smile:

chefdaisey

I love B.Bags!
Sep 11, 2008
London
Officer is actually a really gorgeous rich blue, it can not be mistaken for black. If anything in dull light mine looks like anthra, but when it has abit of light on it.. *bam* its true blue.. has almost an inky feel to it, with beautiful purple undertones.

It's a great colour, whatever style you choose, you're sure to adore it!

gladrags&bags

Jun 24, 2008
Chefdaisey- your Officier City is *tdf* I cannot wait till I get mine. .. waiting waiting.

Imonpurseblog,candicetan,enciell, muggles, vgd2007- thanks ladies! I'll be aiming for a PT too.... and while that is my first preference, I'd settle for a City as well. hehe.

Demi

O.G.
Jul 1, 2008
You already have 2 Cities and 2 Days, so how about making it 2 PTs? Extra room is always helpful, and it's not that much bigger a PT from a City where it looks like too much to carry, and who doesn't love some extra of Bal's fabulous leather? I'd definitely recommend a PT in Officer!