Officially in love!

Yes, we are finally coming back to the States...we're really excited to see our families again. I have purchased quite a few pieces while I was here...so hopefully they'll hold up well in the move which makes me very nervous!:s
Thank you for asking about my girls! I hope to post a lot more soon...my furniture will be shipping a couple of months before we leave so I should have more time to post after everything has gone!

Here are some pics of me with my Victoria FT, when I bought it last summer!

Nice to 'meet' you Clinkenwar! Thanks for bringing up the Victoria!

WOW! I Love your Victoria Duna!!!:love: What's FT stand for? This one looks like it has longer handles then some of the others...is that FT? :P What's the leather/color...I can't tell...Gold? Barenia?

Might have to add it to my dream list.... :graucho:

Attachments

• P1010055.JPG
    P1010055.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 35
Well my collection isn't much to speak of at the moment...mostly small leather goods and a scarf!:shame: I'm hoping to add the victoria soon, though...and I hope to meet up with some lovely tPfers after I get settled in!

Has anyone seen a Victoria FT in stock in either raisin or ebene or gold or black anywhere...and if so do you possibly know how much? Although I must admit I'm not even sure if it comes in those colors ( the ebene and the raisin)....I appreciate your help so much ...I'm feeling a little blue today...missing the bag I sold!!:crybaby:

Has anyone seen a Victoria FT in stock in either raisin or ebene or gold or black anywhere...and if so do you possibly know how much? Although I must admit I'm not even sure if it comes in those colors ( the ebene and the raisin)....I appreciate your help so much ...I'm feeling a little blue today...missing the bag I sold!!:crybaby:

It comes in all the colours you mention except Ebene, which has been substituted by Cafè (the new brown, which is slightly lighter than Ebene) If I remember correctly, I paid 2400 euros for mine last summer, which is roughly 3500 USD....

Nice to 'meet' you Clinkenwar! Thanks for bringing up the Victoria!

WOW! I Love your Victoria Duna!!!:love: What's FT stand for? This one looks like it has longer handles then some of the others...is that FT? :P What's the leather/color...I can't tell...Gold? Barenia?

Might have to add it to my dream list.... :graucho:

Thanks, Preppy!! FT stands for "Fourre Tout" which means "hold all". It's the smallest size of Victoria, the others are bigger, travel size bags. The colour is Gold and the leather Clemence.

clickenwar, glad to see you and thank you for your question. I was thinking about the same thing: what do you ladies think about Viuctoria as NOT-diaper bag, KWIM?
duna, thanks a lot for the pics:tup:. Is Victoria FT larger then Victoria II (35 cm) or is the same thing?