Officially Addicted...

crodrigue

Addicted to Strass!
Jul 6, 2008
So ladies, I am officially addicted to the Bal City.
December = Black 09 City RH (my first Bal ever)
January = Outremer 10 City RH

... And now, I just ordered the Sorbet 2010 GSH City...
needing some reassurance on my purchase so that buyers remorse doesn't set in and subtract from my new bag party! :love::tup:

The bag should be here on Weds! YAYYYYYYYYYY:yahoo:

Balenciagas seems to multiply!!!!!! :graucho:

Last edited:
The City is the best style - and black, blue and pink between them will take you anywhere for any occasion! You've got a classic business and formal black bag that can still rock with the right clothes - a pink party and having fun bag - and outremer which can do both and everything in between! So you have the bare minimum, I'd say...

The City is the best style - and black, blue and pink between them will take you anywhere for any occasion! You've got a classic business and formal black bag that can still rock with the right clothes - a pink party and having fun bag - and outremer which can do both and everything in between! So you have the bare minimum, I'd say...

Agreed!! Black, Outremer and Sorbet make a diverse collection. And, you've got an extra element of variety with the SGH.

Congrats - you'll have to post some family pictures!! :yahoo:

Thank you ladies! I am hoping the color is a deep pink, rather than the more strawberry color that came out last season... fingers crossed, I've not seen it IRL. :ps:

I've seen it irl and it is beautiful. I'm not usually crazy about pink but this is just the perfect deep pink colour imo. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
When will you receive it?