Officially Addicted...

I just saw SGH Sorbet City. and I agree, it's the best pink of Bal ever! Actually I only planned to get a wallet, because I have magenta and framboise already. but in a second after I see it, I know I must have something bigger!

SO SO SO glad to hear that you all like the color... I was nervous about a pink bag, but now I think it will be just fabulouuus. :drinkup:
It is coming from the NM warehouse in Texas (I never buy the ones in store because they always seem to be flawed from handling).
It should be here Weds of this coming week... I will be sure to do a live reveal as usual and update my family photo :smile:
Hoping you ladies are all having a wonderful weekend.
I just got home from shopping... I think I may have a serious addiction :shame:

I also saw the Sorbet w/SGH part-time @ Neimans, it is gorgeous combo! That is actually what I went to buy, but the color was not good for me, came home with the Green SGH City,husband said thought you wanted the Sorbet? Took the Green back, found the Red Rouge Vermillion GGH instead coming in. All I can say is Balenciaga Colors are amazing!! I want so many of them! :smile:

I also saw the Sorbet w/SGH part-time @ Neimans, it is gorgeous combo! That is actually what I went to buy, but the color was not good for me, came home with the Green SGH City,husband said thought you wanted the Sorbet? Took the Green back, found the Red Rouge Vermillion GGH instead coming in. All I can say is Balenciaga Colors are amazing!! I want so many of them! :smile:

I know how you feel I already bought the Outremer as my 2010 color, but that sorbet... I couldn't stop thinking about it!!