Officially Addicted...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    So ladies, I am officially addicted to the Bal City.
    December = Black 09 City RH (my first Bal ever)
    January = Outremer 10 City RH

... And now, I just ordered the Sorbet 2010 GSH City...
    needing some reassurance on my purchase so that buyers remorse doesn't set in and subtract from my new bag party! :love::tup:

The bag should be here on Weds! YAYYYYYYYYYY:yahoo:

Balenciagas seems to multiply!!!!!! :graucho:

2. congrats! Your addiction won't just stop here.....;)

3. The City is the best style - and black, blue and pink between them will take you anywhere for any occasion! You've got a classic business and formal black bag that can still rock with the right clothes - a pink party and having fun bag - and outremer which can do both and everything in between! So you have the bare minimum, I'd say...

4. Agreed!! Black, Outremer and Sorbet make a diverse collection. And, you've got an extra element of variety with the SGH.

Congrats - you'll have to post some family pictures!! :yahoo:

5. OMG! You picked the 3 best colors of the season. Enjoy & Congrats! :drinkup: Here's to many more.

6. That sounds like a Bal addiction to me :amuse:
    Congrats on another one. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

7. Congrats! I am like you, just new to bal but trying to have some restraint cos I can't really afford to keep buying a new bag each month :P

8. congrats! please post pics when you get it. Sorbet gsh is a perfect combo!

9. Sorbet..........that's a gorgeous color, and I look forward to the Reveal!:woohoo:

10. Congrats! Sorbet GSH is just gorgeous. Looking forward to pics.

11. Thank you ladies! I am hoping the color is a deep pink, rather than the more strawberry color that came out last season... fingers crossed, I've not seen it IRL. :ps:

12. It is definitely not strawberry - I think you'll love it! ;)

13. I've seen it irl and it is beautiful. I'm not usually crazy about pink but this is just the perfect deep pink colour imo. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    When will you receive it?

14. sorbet is the best pink! it's not too light and not neon at all! it's beautiful esp with sgh! can't wait to see pics:smile:

15. Congrats!