OFFICIALLY a Miu Miu gal... come see my surprise!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yay, more pictures :graucho:

I love your Fumo bow, boy... it's such a CHOCOLATE-Y color :drool:

And as for the wrinkles, I have no idea how you may get rid of it :sad: So sorry sweetie, but have you been taking her out ever since you got her? :P

2. I haven't been out this weekend (busy cleaning & packing!), but I'm definitely taking her out this week. :graucho:

3. i think the veins are just how the leather is.. mine also have veins all over.. lol.. i just took mine out for 2 days and i saw some tiny dark spots.. boox!
    :sad:

4. Are yours as "impacted"/obvious as mine?! It's getting on my nerves, but I have to remind myself that I did get it for a steal. :Push:

5. I think my alluminio bow has some mini wrinkles, it doesn't bother me though like it does to you Vinyl (did that make sense?) I think the wrinkles remind me it's "beautiful leather" lol!

6. #66 Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
    Yes, maybe I just need to embrace it. Kinda like how Bal girls love the "broken in" leather, maybe this is broken in leather for Miu Miu? :P

EDIT: That's odd... some of my photos aren't showing up, yet they're fine on the actual Flickr page.

7. I think your Flickr photos may be uploaded into being a "spaceball". Make sure that the image link has "jpg" on the back :yes:

OMG, MUGHETTO! :cursing: Why must I be broke too?
    It's okay Vinyl, we can lay in sorrow together :Push::sad:

8. What do you mean by "spaceball"? :P Anyways, I compared the old URL of one photo to its current URL (assumed it changed), and it DID. That's so weird... :Push: Stupid Flickr.

And yes... sigh, Mughetto!! :crybaby:

9. Congratulations on your new bow Vinyl. I think it's wonderful that you got a pre-loved one, my ibook was pre-loved, and I absolutely love it. Anyways I just seen your post, I have been away for awhile traveling, and wanted to let you know that I think that you are very smart in getting a pre-loved one and I also understand that because you respect your parents and the fact that they are paying for your education, that you also really wanted them to agree with you and love your new bow too. I am sorry that they don't share the same feelings about it with you, but please do enjoy it and I do think that deep down they respect you for not shelling out full price and finding yourself a really good one in great condition. Just my thoughts on your story. I also want to let you know that I respect your time you spend on your thread "ALL ABOUT THE BOW SATCHEL" I think it might have been the first thread that I read when I joined you tpfr's here at muimui/prada. I have a shortcut to it on my menu bar on my pre-loved ibook, so thank you from me for creating it.:heart:
    Enjoy your new bow and wear her in good health!

10. royalhyness! I am utterly flattered, thank you so much for the kind words! I do feel bad that my parents do not share the same mindset with me, but they haven't said anything more about the bag, so I am guessing they're over it. They know how much I wanted it & I am fortunate enough that my parents grant my wishes so easily. I will know how good it feels for sure when I can buy my own bag with my own money one day. :tup: