OFFICIALLY a Miu Miu gal... come see my surprise!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congratulations! It feels great to finally get a loved bag. lol

2. wow! im happy for u!! congrats on your fumo bow!
    i've always wanted one of the older version bows but its difficult to locate here in toronto and i dun really want to pay over the retail price because of shipping and custom tax..

anyways, you look great with your bow!! IMO fumo is more an everyday bag colour compared to allumino since it has a darker shade thus less prone to getting it dirty.

3. Congrats!! finally you got a bow in a colour that you really like! looks great on you and you can definately use it as an everyday bag:woohoo:
    Welcome to the bow family!!:girlsigh:

4. looks great on you! congrats!

5. WOOT WOOT ! :woohoo:

I knew I had to turn on my computer for a TINY bit before I went back to studying for my mid-terms. YAY! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU VINYL! WHO CARES ABOUT ALLUMINIO! FUMO IS JUST AS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! :woohoo: Where did you manage to even snatch one? Fumo is JUST AS RARE as the alluminio too! And no sealant cracks? WHAT?! That is just near BRAND NEW! I am so happy you won your mom over! LOL :rolleyes: I LOVE YOUR MIU MIU! YAY! YOUR OFFICIALLY "IN THE CLUB" then again, you were ALREADY IN when you made that Bow Guide for us all! LOL!

Woot woot!
    I am so happy. Even though it's not mine, LOL!
    So glad you, micah, and I finally are all bow sisters :heart:

Enjoy your new handbag sweetie and take more modeling pictures like I do :graucho:
    Hahhaha.
    P.S. Goodluck packing for college, are you taking Fumo bow with you :nuts:?

6. I just re-read the previous comments and I see that jellybebe already asked if you were taking Fumo Bow with you :P

BECAREFUL!
    my friend had her laptop stolen before so you definetly want to be careful!
    I'd bring my bow with me everywhere!

7. Hey Anna!! GL on your mid-terms, it's still summer, golly, LOL!

THANK YOU SO MUCH THOUGH! Hehe, it does have a bit of sealant cracking (but very, very minor compared to other bows seen here)... I was SUPER surprised!! At last, I'm a bow sister! :love:

I'd take more modeling photos, but my boyfriend isn't around to help me right now (we live in different states), but in a few weeks I'll be making him do the dirty work!! :wlae:

I will be very careful... I'm going to buy a laptop lock & some spare locks for my important stuff like this bag!

8. so gorgeus!! CONGRATS!!! thanks for posting pics. you look stunning with the bag!

9. Oh Vinyl! I am SO late. It looks really good on you and CONGRATS! Isn't it a great feeling when finally got a BOW that has a lovely color? More so it's the OLD Fumo! Gee. I want this color too. How much did you snag it for? Where did you get it from? Now I can say, FINALLY!

10. gasps*

ooooh.

ahhhhhh.

i'm SO happy for you Vinyl!
    i actually GASPED when i saw the thread hahaha. the bag is STUNNING..

11. Your bow is gorgeous!!!! Congrats on finding her!!!

12. another lucky lady!!!
    congrats on your lovely smooshy bag!

13. #28 Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
    Congrats on your fumo. I think fumo is better than alluminio. You can wear it in winter too.I think alluminio is more a summer colour.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

You will be the most stylist at college (why is it so expensive? I paid no more than 7000$ in 5 years for my degree in law. It's so unfair that in other countries people with no money don't have the same opportunities to go to university.)

14. congrats vinyl!!! looks great on you!!!

15. congratss!! i was SHOCKED literally, when i saw the color...its such a great color for any season..wouldnt worry bout getting stains...id choose that over mughetto if i had the chancce...enjoy! and looking forward to more pics =D