Officially a B-bag addict...my 1st 2 I got today! :)

thanks! I love them...the tag inside on the taupe looking bag says 2008 so must be Sahara??

hey, you mentioned in the earlier thread you got a gh sandstone. so it's sahara and not sandstone?

Thanks so much for all of the help :smile: I actually went today to NM and got all city bags (the first's were too small for me). I got the new Magenta, Sandstone (with the raised grommet thingys), and have first dibs on the Turquoise when they come in :smile: DH got me all 3 for my birthday which is in 3 weeks!!! YAY! I was shocked he got me all 3, but he loved the bags as well! I guess I am on my way to a new addiction!!!
I will def enjoy chatting here :smile:

Off to read on the care and maint. thread :smile:

Loving these bags!! That magenta looks different from other pics I have seen (much more saturated) and I am loving the sahara with GSH. ooh I am going to be in trouble. Must. Stay. Away.

Congrats again!!

Glossy- Yep...my bad, it is Sahara I assume since the tag in the bag says 2008.

I love them both and the magenta was again def the most pigmented of any they had in stock at NM.

Thanks for the b-day wishes everyone :smile:

I have already ordered my AG to apply and won't use the bags until I spray them! I have a lot of Dior bags that are falling apart and a LV MC speedy 30 that is bleeding so hopefully these will be much better quality bags!!! YAY!!!
I love them so much!

NOW I want the turquoise, but may go for electric blue instead???? We'll see :smile: All of you make me want more and more of these! I am finally springing for colored bags!!!

joey beans, yes I have the MC white speedy 30 from 2003 and I pulled it out of the dust bag with all of my other bags just to see what I 'need' as far as colors for spring and I saw the front pocket is yellow...I wanted to cry. I posted the pics under the LV section, but called the LV boutique where I got it and they told me to bring it in....we'll see what happens. I have kinda given up on Dior bags for issues too :sad: Hopefully bbags will be a nice investment for handbags :smile: