Official YSL Chat Thread

hi, forgive me for my ignorance but i just love this bag, is this a YSL? im shy to ask my friend what the brand of her bag is because we are not that close, could anyone help me here? Thanks a bunch gals!:biggrin:

Attachments

• Loralee.jpg
    Loralee.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 218
how many of you find yourself multiples of YSL bags?

it's not unheard of tPFers in the Hermes, Bbag, Chanel, or even Rebecca Minkoff threads to own or at least lust after a particular style in every color/leather combination imaginable.... what of YSL?

All gluttony aside, I hope I'm not the only one!! :P

Jeez Louise! I have multiples of the following:

Downtown (brulee and black patent)
Muse (large choco and medium tan)
Besace (eggplant and rust)

I know, so bad!!!

hi, forgive me for my ignorance but i just love this bag, is this a YSL? im shy to ask my friend what the brand of her bag is because we are not that close, could anyone help me here? Thanks a bunch gals!:biggrin:

hey girls, chat is alive again ? :yahoo:

I can not see the bag well enough to figure anything out ...can you make another photo of your friend (sneek up to her bag :graucho:), I am curious now

hi there, im confused and new to ysl's what does this look like to you? Thanks!

hmmmmmmmmmmm another mysterious bag...well I would sy that this is YSL typical textured patent. Jujuto has canvas (linen) coated roady, she could judge, but I would say patent

here is Jujuto's linen

img3389yq.jpg

it is different than patent

attachment.php

I just saw my post from 2009 here about doubles of bags, if we have them or want them:

- two besace (anthracite, black bubbly), still have both
- two OS muses (black, oak), have only black left
- 2 buffalo wood frame Miu Miu (ivory and brown), still have both
- Hayden harnet havan Hobos (white, lagoon, wish to have it in corcovado), still have just those two, had 3 more and sold/gave all

my biggest wish:

- Rive Gauche (I have ivory) in brown, black.....but I can not afford any more now I have two, ivory and brown/tan glazed
- St tropez in many colors (have none) had one, gave away, have another one, will give away , not my style at all
- hobo with large metal ring/leather strap (have black, want ivory) now have both

have two downtowns: raffia and purple degrade
have two Muse II: almond and purple
Vesna

I just discovered YSL bags. I purchased my first one - a crest crocus easy, less than a month ago. I have since bought a crest marine roady and another easy in light blue with the textured leather (smoother than crest). I know I should behave, but i'm in love :love:

I just discovered YSL bags. I purchased my first one - a crest crocus easy, less than a month ago. I have since bought a crest marine roady and another easy in light blue with the textured leather (smoother than crest). I know I should behave, but i'm in love :love:

how can you behave? when you feel that leather once you are hooked...amazing bags

post them so that we can see ;)

hmmmmmmmmmmm another mysterious bag...well I would sy that this is YSL typical textured patent. Jujuto has canvas (linen) coated roady, she could judge, but I would say patent

here is Jujuto's linen

img3389yq.jpg

it is different than patent

attachment.php

Vesna is right !! It is the typical YSL patent.
My navy Easy patent has exactly the same texture.

I am dying to know which one you just got! But Vesna I would love to know how many you have had overall, bought, sold, given away etc.?

I have 8 and need a better storage unit for all my bags. I would love for people to chime in as to where to buy a glass front cabinet or something to store them in. I saw one on the Nate Berkus show one time, but they never put the info on the website.