Official Watercolor VVN Pricing for Hawaii

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. all are in the system. these prices are from my SA at ala moana

$1150 for the Speedy 30
    $1200 for the Papillon 30

she also told me that the price for the speedy 35 is $1200 as well. FINALLY!!!!!

2. Yay!! I will be able to afford it!! LOL! :yahoo:

3. Wow thanks Caley! FINALLY! Any Aussie tPfers want to have a guess of the price here? :P I'm thinking $1800 or so.

4. Wow, caley you are so lucky to get the speedy 30. Could you imagine me (5 feet) carrying the 35....it'll look like I am carrying a luggage. The prices are good.

5. Wow!!!! :nuts:

That's a very good news to me. I'd love to take one in each color if they made them. :P

6. Thank you Caley! I'm going to call tomorrow to see if I can provide my CC info. I really hope we all get one!

7. no problem! now we just have to make sure they get released on time! :smile: hope everyone gets one!!!!

8. thank you so much, caley!

9. Thanks for the details, Caley......I have no control so I guess it's a 35 for me, I really wish the size 30 were available globally......{{{ sigh }}}....

10. I must get one!!!!

11. Thanks for the info!

I'm glad the price is so affordable!

12. Do you know if they do phone order?

13. ^^only if you have a purchase history with any store in hawaii.

14. Thanks! So I could buy something small like a cles? LOL... plotting here, but would that count?

15. i mean that you have to had previously purchased something in person at any of the stores in hawaii.