Official TOD'S S/S 2010 Thread - post pics and discuss here!

I've fallen and I cannot get up! I was snooping around on the TOD'S website and saw this! After screaming "sneaky snake!" I had to bring the picture over here.

This is a S/S 2010 bag and I wonder if anyone here has seen it in person? The website does not mention the size. It looks sort of small. How are the TOD'S exotics? Do they hold up well? Who here has a python TOD'S?

attachment.php

Attachments

• gbagbluepython.jpg
    gbagbluepython.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,079
Has anyone seen any of the new colors? I've heard there will be a pale purple, a navy, and a yellow. And I think something similar to the electric blue will also be in the lineup.

I have seen the coated canvas in the following colours :

white (absolutely fabulous for summer)
lilac (very pretty)
magenta (cheerful and fun)
denim (great with jeans)
black (no contrasting handle, it's black leather, looks too black LOL).
burnt orange (pop colour)

I love the shape of the G-bag esp in coated canvas. I find that the shape falls better in the coated canvas than the leather, as it's stiffer in the latter. The bag is light, roomy and very wearable. Fuss free design and no worries about stains, rain, spills etc. Makes for a good travel bag. The only slight drawback is that there's no zip, only a stud button closure. There's an inner zip pocket which could be used to store valuables, otherwise, it's pretty much open.

Hey jburghI haven't seen this blue python but I think I saw that size in France and it is small. But pix can be confusing w/ no reference point in the picture.

Keep us posted.