Official Thread for the Royal Wedding in England in 2018

Yep, she got a major side eye from me when she said that. Him not knowing who she was, I believe that. But her not knowing who he was ...."suuurrrreeee jan"...

I like her for the most part but something about her ....I eye with suspicion...

Me too. When he was talking a few times, her mouth was moving like his answers/lines were rehearsed and she was repeating them. Kind of like a mother who is off to the sides and reciting her kid's lines at the school play and gets a thumbs up, when the kid gets it right.

Reactions: elvisfan4life
Me too. When he was talking a few times, her mouth was moving like his answers/lines were rehearsed and she was repeating them. Kind of like a mother who is off to the sides and reciting her kid's lines at the school play and gets a thumbs up, when the kid gets it right.

Not only that... the way she clings in him and pets him... I don’t know if it’s me but it felt exaggerated a bit...

I can see how their relationship grew so fast as Harry said they rarely go out and mostly stay in and there fore made them more one on one... but the way she was all over him was .... a bit much..

To be fair, she didn't say she didn't know who he was. She just said she didn't grow up reading about him. Personally, I grew up reading a lot more about Brad and Jennifer and Angie than I did Harry and his girlfriends. I think the biggest thing that impacted me at the time about him was when he wore a Nazi costume. It's a very sweet video; it's always lovely to see people in love. He looks way more relaxed than she does though lol. She's very poised though and looks beautiful when she smiles!

There is already a thread with Harry in the title. :smile:
I prefer the title of this thread as it is now. :smile:

I think nearly everybody will know what this thread is about. :smile:
Even without naming any names in the title line.

I'm confused why there are two threads for this. Why can't everyone talk about this in Harry's thread?

Reactions: arnott and redney
We took a tour of the Windsor castle and walked through the St George chapel as well.

Where Harry and Meghan are going to get married next May: :smile:

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are to marry at St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle next May and will go on their first public walkabout on Friday in Nottingham, the palace has announced.

The couple are planning to involve members of the public in the proceedings in some form yet to be determined.

“It will be a moment of fun and joy that will reflect the character of the bride and groom,” said their spokesman.

Markle, 36, who is American, will also become a British citizen and will be baptised and confirmed into the Church of England before the wedding, Kensington Palace announced.

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-marry-meghan-markle-at-windsor-castle-in-may