Jimmy Choo Official Spring/Summer 2011! Post pics and discuss here

attachment.php

Has anyone seen this bag in person yet? Wondering about size and also how it is lined. It looks like the perfect summer bag!

^^I don't think it is lined. I think it is an openweave design, but I have not seen one. If you go to the choo website I think they show it opened and you can kind of tell.

Are these Jimmy Choo Lavish from the Spring/Summer collection? I am so in love with these. Please excuse my igorance of the collection but I am moving over from the CL Forum. So done with CLs. After almost 20 years, his collaboration with Victoria Beckham, threw me over the edge.

Attachments

• LAVISH.JPG
    LAVISH.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 85
  • CIMG1565.JPG
    CIMG1565.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 89
Are these Jimmy Choo Lavish from the Spring/Summer collection? I am so in love with these. Please excuse my igorance of the collection but I am moving over from the CL Forum. So done with CLs. After almost 20 years, his collaboration with Victoria Beckham, threw me over the edge.
Welcome :biggrin: those shoes are gorgeous! They are from Cruise 2011.
Choo shoes are just so sexy and ladylike...

Welcome :biggrin: those shoes are gorgeous! They are from Cruise 2011.
Choo shoes are just so sexy and ladylike...

I so love them and back to Choo and other designers. I ordered them and can't wait for them.

I was so blinded by CL for so many years and at least for the first 15, I still bought other brands but for the last 5 or so, I've only bought CL. I'm disgusted with what has happened in his house.

So, I'm so glad to have worn out a pair of my old Choos today and gotten so many compliments.

I'll post pics when I get them.

I so love them and back to Choo and other designers. I ordered them and can't wait for them.

I was so blinded by CL for so many years and at least for the first 15, I still bought other brands but for the last 5 or so, I've only bought CL. I'm disgusted with what has happened in his house.

So, I'm so glad to have worn out a pair of my old Choos today and gotten so many compliments.

I'll post pics when I get them.
Did you get them yet? I would love to see some pics, they are so pretty!