Official piercings thread

Rubyz

addicted!
Sep 16, 2006
I couldn't find a thread for it, so I made one!
Is this supposed to go here? xD

I'll start off with mine. =]
Belly, 6 dermals in total, 5 earings, 1 cartilage, 1 industrial. For now, this is what i'm happy with, but I'm going to add some hip piercings eventually.

Don't have pictures of my back dermals or my neck dermals yet, but will get them eventually xD

Attachments

• 4193_1105309355778_1318080592_30472867_159660_s.jpg
    4193_1105309355778_1318080592_30472867_159660_s.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 2,297
Last edited:
i don't know what dermals are!

i just have my ears pierced. i used to have my belly button pierced, but had it removed as soon as i thought i might start a family. and before that i had the top of my ear pierced as well.

Dermals are also known as dermal anchoring, it's like a surface piercing but more permanent.
There's a bar "anchored" under the skin to keep it from rejecting less easily.

Hmm...for me, they hurt less than getting a tattoo, because the pain is short term. Whereas a tattoo is having pain for longer periods of time...but my friends would tell you different :rolleyes:

I suppose they feel like a belly ring, only a bit worse depending on the place you get them pierced at.

When did you take them out? I guess I never really thought about taking them out when i'm older...I always feel like I would have them until I die xD

When did you take them out? I guess I never really thought about taking them out when i'm older...I always feel like I would have them until I die xD

I took the belly ring out for good when I started college. When I was a senior in high school and in community theater I had a quick costume change backstage [like under 1 minute to change my full outfit.] Well, while my costume assistant was helping me change-- because I had to change so fast, I couldn't do it alone-- she pulled my dress over my head and the dress caught on my belly ring and ripped it out. I allowed it to heal and got it repierced again. BUT, it never quite healed properly after that like it did the first time. I think... had that not happened, I'd still have it pierced!

@beantownSugar haha..yea...me too, except I still need to get to that flat belly now in the first place xD. I think that was part of the reason I wanted a belly ring, so I can work harder at getting the flat stomach [didn't work out, clearly] haha.

@ pretty in pink OOUUUCH! I haven't had anything pulled out severely yet, *knock on wood* and I really hope I don't ever.

@beantownSugar haha..yea...me too, except I still need to get to that flat belly now in the first place xD. I think that was part of the reason I wanted a belly ring, so I can work harder at getting the flat stomach [didn't work out, clearly] haha.

@ pretty in pink OOUUUCH! I haven't had anything pulled out severely yet, *knock on wood* and I really hope I don't ever.

It hurt. VERY BADLY. And, it took every ounce of will power I had in me not to scream. But, the audience would've heard me. :nuts:

I have my ear, lip,bellybutton, and cartilage pierced. I want to get surface piercings along my collar bones (one on each side), nose, and a second belly button piercing on the bottom.