Official piercings thread

I have my ears, nose, and cartilage pierced. I had a Monroe (upper lip), but I had to take it out for student teaching, I may redo it because I decided to not pursue a career in teaching, and I loved it so much. And I also had another one in my left ear, a Tragus piercing, but it fell out one night while I was asleep, and I couldn't be bothered to find the earring. Its still open though, so I could put another earring in it if I wanted to, but I probably won't.

The last piercing I got was a little stud in my right cheek. It was totally random, I had just seen Pixie on LA Ink and thought hers were super cute

I tend to get piercings when I'm bored with my self :shrugs:
I always take them out before they heal

I only kept if for a few months, and when I took it out it left a permanent dimple which I heart:heart:
I'm thinking about getting one on the left side so I have dimples in both cheeks

I have currently 10 piercings, 3 sets of lobes, 1 cartilage, 1 tragus, 1 rooke, 1 conch. However, ive been pierced for a total of 14 times. Cartilage x2, belly x2, tragus x2. my belly ring ripped out the 2nd time, but i didnt feel it at all, it happened during swimming (my body rejected the piercing). I now have an ugly scar from my belly ring.

I would have to say the conch hurt the most, then tragus, and then rooke.

OK, maybe i am slightly out of touch but i dont even know what parts these are! I hope i havent embarressed myself by asking?!?!?!
Also - whats an industrial piercing?

I didnt want to google the answers as im at work and i dont know what the search will find!!!:graucho:

doesnt Claires use a piercing gun? anyhow, i have a question, sort of. i have two holes in each ear, (well, i used to. the 2nd hole in my left ear just closed two weeks ago because i haven't worn earrings in my 2nd holes in months, but thats irrelevant.) and the first holes in my ear were pierced by a doctor but i was so young that i don't remember it. they turned out fine, nothing wrong with them. My 2nd holes which were done at Claires maybe three years or so ago........well, i remember exactly that I followed the After Care correctly. I cleaned them with the bottled stuff they gave me every single day, followed the directions to a T. But when i take the 2nd earrings out, (this was ever since i got them done, not just recently), the piercings themselves (not the holes done by the doctor, only the ones done at Claires), are a purple/black color, and the piercings are itchy. I'm wondering if Claires made a mistake or something? I've talked to other friends who've gotten their ears done there before and they all told me the same thing too, the ear piercing looks purple/black as soon as you take the earring out, and is itchy.

LOL. I'm only planning on getting my cartlidge peirced there out of sheer convience because its located in the mall.

I got mine done at Claires ~6 years ago while I was still in high school and the exact same thing happened to me. In fact, I had to get mine pierced twice because the first time it happened my parents freaked out and insisted I take the piercings out, which of course, led the holes to close up.

Nothing happened the second time around...?

I always thought it was just me being sensitive to piercings (since I'm pretty infection-prone when it comes to cuts in general...) but maybe it has to do with the piercing gun they used (I heard guns are really unsanitary...I wish I knew then what I know now!)

I currently have 8g lobes, my daith, cartilage, rook, conch, tragus and nostril pierced. I used to have 2 more sets in each lobe and an inverse navel but I let them close. It's hard to have a lot of piercings in my field.

when i was a teen my ears were gauged to a 2g. now they have shrunk (my parents didn't like them lol) and they are now a 6g naturally. i don't wear anything too often in them. I wouldn't mind going back down to a 4g sometime.

I have my ears piereced twice (two in each ear), my tragus (which I'm not allowed to wear an earring in for work so I don't wear it a lot) and my navel.

I would say my tragus hurt the most.

I've currently just got my septum and ears done. I had my septum done for my 18th birthday, removed it and got it done again less than a year later. Other than that, I have retired a labret, tragus, and stretched (2g) ears. Glad my ears shrunk back to normal! :smile: