Official MOYNAT Thread

I was excited to see these pics! The bag is very Rouli esque, and I have been surprised at how often I want to use my mini Rouli. I don't normally love accordion style, but this bag has a top handle and strap looks adjustable. Not sure about the strap placement though, that seems like it could have tipping issue like 24/24. I've been hoping for more casual Moynat brands and so happy to see this one, which has less branding relatively compared to their other recent ones. Hoping this bag comes in other
neutrals. But loving that coral color too!

• Love
Reactions: TraceySH
As I am new to Moynat, I have a quick question for you all - have the pretty red and white ribbons always been used to wrap the boxes and shopping bags? :smile: Such a lovely touch.
I've never gotten those red and white ribbons, only brown ones.. did your bag come from Paris? Congrats on the bag, tourterelle is a gorgeous color and I think Voyage style is easy to use!

• Thanks
Reactions: Deneuveness
Will the iphone 11 fit in this?
Hmm that's a good question; tbh I'm not sure and it may be not be likely.

I have an iphone 13 mini and the 1st time I tried to fit my items in, I could fit my cardholder and 6 ring key holder with car fob together but could not add in the 13 mini.
I think I could fit in the 13 mini alone but it would have to be tilted at angle to fit, so it would take up a lot of space.

What a beautiful bag! I love their peacock color but I don't see the Rejane BB in this color way on their website. Did you buy this in a store or online? I'd love to see pictures of the inside of this bag since their website doesn't show any.
There are quite a few peacock Rejanes (and other peakcock colored bags) in the South Coast Plaza location.