Official MOYNAT Thread

I saw Moynat on Barneys website recently. I don't think it will have a negative impact on Moynat or its quality. Barneys has been the sole US outlet for Delvaux for years, and Delvaux remains a very high quality bag, even more expensive than Moynat. And Delvaux remains exclusive.

Thank you!
Your words feel good!!!!
Thinking about it, Goyard is at Barney's in Bev Hills, and there are a couple of other awesome French brands that still feel intimate, but sell through Barney's.

I have good news and bad news.
The bad news: I spotted Moynat bags and accessories on Barney's website.
The good news: I spotted Moynat bags and accessories on Barney's website.

Pro: In the middle of a sleepless night, I can see what items look like without texting photos and comments back and forth in the morning, w/ my SA.
Con: I think this marketing move takes away from the brand mystery and exclusivity. Bummer.
???: Will they lower the quality? How will this affect the SA's and their financial bottom line?

I am a little saddened by this move. It was probably inevitable, but I still don't like it.
SIGHing excitedly with you

Reactions: Mousy
I am absolutely in love with the new Gabrielle bag, especially in the mini size! Would love to see some pics if any of you ladies have it :biggrin:
I love it so much too! And I saw a mini one in black box leather which is gorgeous, Im wondering if its a lot cheaper in France compared to HK? The SA told me its rare to see box leather in Gabriel... she's holding it for one day, should i pull the trigger????

I love it so much too! And I saw a mini one in black box leather which is gorgeous, Im wondering if its a lot cheaper in France compared to HK? The SA told me its rare to see box leather in Gabriel... she's holding it for one day, should i pull the trigger????

The box Gabrielle is stunning! And it's not common so I'd say go!! I have a pm in carat and I adore it so much [emoji173]️

Thanks for answering! It's indeed gorgeous, Im completely hooked. But it's roughly 5000usd, and Im heading to Paris in november. Im so new to Moynat, May I ask if the price reasonable for mini box gabrielle?

Box is always more expensive, but the shine is impeccable [emoji108] If you are going to Paris I'd suggest you contact them (the mothership store) in advance so they can keep an eye on the stock for you. I think in general the price for Moynat is reasonable if you take the quality into consideration [emoji4]

Reactions: Phees and JolieS

Wow! I've never seen it in box leather before, sounds beautiful :love:

Box is always more expensive, but the shine is impeccable [emoji108] If you are going to Paris I'd suggest you contact them (the mothership store) in advance so they can keep an eye on the stock for you. I think in general the price for Moynat is reasonable if you take the quality into consideration [emoji4]
thank you!! that's a great idea. It's truly well made, one touch and Im smitten.

Reactions: Le_petite_bichon