Official MOYNAT Thread

Ahhhhh yes,...you understand my dilemma. I know I want black, chili and taupe. The taupe may change to the Rejane saddle bag. I just bought a Chanel Jumbo and I've been spoiled by the back pocket. A pocket in the back (for parking slips or a little cash) would put the Rejane over the top!
The SA I've been working with said I would probably prefer the Rejane to the Pauline. As stated earlier, that east-west design makes the zipper a little awkward.
Which designs do you have?

That's true, the little pocket on the back makes Chanel classics very easy to use, and the turnlock too. But it is very iconic and everyone can immediately see it's a 'Chanel' [emoji28]

I only own Rejane from Moynat, one petite and two minis as I tend to use mini bags around my kids. I really want to explore more but not sure yet which one to go for next time. Still thinking!!

Hope you get the bag you want and please share once you receive it[emoji5][emoji5]

Reactions: elly_fong
There is also the Pauline Haut which is currently being rested but hopefully will come back. It's a great style and very different from rejane and east west Pauline.

I think you'll have to sell through eBay or a local consignment shop.
Which bag are you trying to sell?
Pauline - as discussed here the zipper doesn't really work for me or the short height. I have to ditch my relatively little bag organizer (fourbi small size) to use it. I really dislike selling expensive bags on eBay - I have had good luck with Prada and similar but just don't want the risk of selling more expensive bags. Perhaps I will leave it on my closet shelf until the brand catches on a bit more in the U.S. (NYC store is less than a year old, and a trunk show just opened in L.A. at Barneys)

Pauline - as discussed here the zipper doesn't really work for me or the short height. I have to ditch my relatively little bag organizer (fourbi small size) to use it. I really dislike selling expensive bags on eBay - I have had good luck with Prada and similar but just don't want the risk of selling more expensive bags. Perhaps I will leave it on my closet shelf until the brand catches on a bit more in the U.S. (NYC store is less than a year old, and a trunk show just opened in L.A. at Barneys)

Such a shame that it does not work out......maybe we should reflect the zipper issue to Moynat and see if they will do anything to improve the bag? It's such a beautiful bag!!! If not the zipper I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Hope you find out what to do with your Pauline. Moynat is not known yet but with the quality I'm sure it's gonna grow big.

I saw a lot of pictures from Instagram and am looking forward to their new collection for sure!!

The little trunk and the Gabrielle clutch look so pretty - and think there might be new leather type for mini Gabrielle?

I saw a couple pictures on Instagram as well. Looks like the Gabrielle might finally be made in the pebbled leather. Can anyone confirm if this is true? Also, does anyone know the retail on the Gabrielle? [emoji253]

Hello!
Does anyone own a box calf bag from Moynat? I'm considering the mini Gabrielle and the black box leather is really getting me [emoji23][emoji23]

I usually only buy graines leather as I'm afraid of scratches plus two small kids around all the time. But the shine of the box suits this model so well in my opinion...

Would love any feedback and experience sharing. Thanks!!

Reactions: miss argile