Official MOYNAT Thread

I inquired via email and they replied the next day! They even provided pictures.

The reversible Quattro is 1630,43 EUR (excl. VAT).

The Quattro Initial is 827,76 EUR (excl. VAT).

Shipping time only takes 48 hours.

Personalization is 200 EUR for 2 classic initials and a stripe OR 2 art déco initials. 260 EUR for 3 art déco initials. Lead time is 2 weeks, unlike Goyard's 8 weeks!

Please share how much the Rejane is. Looks similar to a Celine trapeze.

By the way, their tumblr site has lots of pics but still not enough to satisfy my curiosity (no prices).

Last edited:
I just ordered via email the Rejane handbag. It's 3,200 euros but they effective May 6, the price is now at 3,500. They did not increase the price of the Pauline, it's still 2,700 euros... I asks them to ship it to the US. So they deducted the tax, it came out 2,675.59 euros plus 48 euros for shipping. Stamping of initials is free of charge.... Would anybody know how much tax do i still need to pay when they deliver it to the US?

I just ordered via email the Rejane handbag. It's 3,200 euros but they effective May 6, the price is now at 3,500. They did not increase the price of the Pauline, it's still 2,700 euros... I asks them to ship it to the US. So they deducted the tax, it came out 2,675.59 euros plus 48 euros for shipping. Stamping of initials is free of charge.... Would anybody know how much tax do i still need to pay when they deliver it to the US?

I can't wait to hear more about your Rejane. I have been looking at this bag closely and it looks fabulous. !! Please post pics when you can!!

I am also becoming obsessed with this brand. Am curious about the weight of these bags and whether the Pauline fits comfortably over the shoulder.

Love the Rejane but I am short and wonder if will look too big/boxy sitting on my hips. It looks fabulous on the models in photos - anyone who isn't 5'10"/size 4 have any "try on" experience with it?

Many thanks in advance!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1371042216.569738.jpg
Just want to share the blue Pauline I bought from my recent trip to Paris. I'm so glad to have discovered the store while walking along Rue Saint Honore. The quality of the leather and the craftsmanship is remarkable!

View attachment 2217096
Just want to share the blue Pauline I bought from my recent trip to Paris. I'm so glad to have discovered the store while walking along Rue Saint Honore. The quality of the leather and the craftsmanship is remarkable!

The bag is lovely. I'm thinking about getting one as well but don't know what size I want. May I ask what size is your pauline bag? 35 or 40? And would it be possible for you to take some more pictures so that I can compare the pauline with others bag for reference?

Thanks