Official MOYNAT Thread

cammylove

Jan 10, 2022
I stopped seeing Gaby on 24S so I am leaning more towards speculating to help justify my next purchase, either a BB in taupe or PM in powder. I love the size of BB as much as I love white(ish) leather.

With that said, does anyone own both Gaby BB (22cm) & PM (29cm)? Which size do you use more? Would PM size be too big on my 5'3 frame?
I also would like to know the answer too. I’m petite and 5’ tall.

optimisticqt

Oct 16, 2015
I also would like to know the answer too. I’m petite and 5’ tall.
Paris store manager confirmed via email that Gaby is discontinued. My friend and I managed to grab a PM in powder and ocean blue, and IDK if there will be anymore shipments from the workshop.

So thankful to this group for the intel, advise, photos, because I would have been devastated to miss my Gaby!

bkee

Dec 28, 2020
Paris store manager confirmed via email that Gaby is discontinued. My friend and I managed to grab a PM in powder and ocean blue, and IDK if there will be anymore shipments from the workshop.

So thankful to this group for the intel, advise, photos, because I would have been devastated to miss my Gaby!
Oh it is sad to hear that they have already discontinued Gaby. May I ask when did you grab yours? I wanted to get a PM too.

lill_canele

Jun 21, 2021
Can’t help sharing with you girls this lovely piece —

I was totally overjoyed when receiving this BB Rejane as an anniversary gift from my DH❤ It’s my favorite colour (Litchis) amongst all the shades of Rejane launched so far.

View attachment 5299226
Weeeheee and I dressed her up for the holiday.
Cute!! I’m usually not a fan of pink or pink-based colors but yours look very pretty! :heart:

Reactions: cut_andpaste