Official Louis Vuitton Holiday Exchange

Suzie: Fabulous gifts!!!! I seriously LOVE those Coach keychains (I bought my own initial for myself LOL)!!!!!

As for the Murakami book....I got it on Amazon (thanks to wander for putting the link in her wishlist....otherwise I had no clue it was out!)!

Wander: I am sooooooo glad you like it! It took me a lot of constraint not to order one for myself LOL

I finally was able to open my package today!
Thank you SO much Sarah!! I received some very wonderful gifts!! :flowers:
I'm also so sorry about the delay with posting the pictures, I haven't been home the last two nights due to some school projects so I wasn't able to open the package.

Here are the pictures:
LVSanta.JPGLVSanta2.JPG
I received: - Chanel lip gloss (it's a beautiful colour! thanks!)
- Chanel Inimitable mascara
- 3 Chanel deluxe samples (they're soo cute!!)
- a beautiful list pad (i'll put it to good use!)

Thanks buddy! :heart:

I'll be mailing buddy's package this Friday:yahoo:... I hope she'll like it!

Twiggers: I just want to inform you that in case I get my package from my Secret Santa after the 20th, I won't be able to post pics before the 4th of January since I will be spending Christmas and New Year in the States. Hope you understand...

Amazing gifts, everyone!!!

Your welcome Chanelprincess. I had a great time at the Chanel counter, I must confess that I had never tried their products before. You had a great wishlist to shop from.

Buddy! your package is on it's way.DH sent it off since i hurt my back only online shooping for me. anyway i really hope you like your stuff...good luck guessing;)