Official La Vie En Rose Pre-orders....

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Ok, they are showing sold out of many of the colors...there has to be a few of us on here w/ them on pre-order...

Who and what color?

I will go first - I am awaiting the lovely Olive color.... :wlae:

Who's next?

Aug 24, 2006
And WHOOHOO!!!! Just got an e-mail from the BF ... he says he got the call for my bag and officially placed the order! :smile: I should have it soon! (They come in next week and then it'll take a few days to ship and be delivered.)

NewPursePlease

NewPursePlease!
May 13, 2008
Question? I am new to the whole Tano thing. Where are you pre-ordering the bags from? I must say I am unimpressed with the official Tano site. I wish there were measurements and descriptions on each bag. I guess I'm kind of particular, LOL.

LewLew

Budding Bag Junkie
O.G.
Dec 27, 2007
Question? I am new to the whole Tano thing. Where are you pre-ordering the bags from? I must say I am unimpressed with the official Tano site. I wish there were measurements and descriptions on each bag. I guess I'm kind of particular, LOL.

I agree about the Tano site - it is pretty weak on info!!!!

The pre-orders are through www.musthavebag.com

They are the official retailer of Tano, and have great customer service. The bags that are available immediately or available for pre-order will have the measurements and detailed descriptions. If it's available for pre-order it will say so and you email their customer service.

They will send a confirm email, and they take your credit card info right before the bag is ready to ship. :tup: