***Official Keyshia Cole Thread***

caxe

-+-+-+-+-+-
O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
A week or so ago Keyshia Cole was supposed to do a show in Columbus, GA. Apparently she felt upstaged by Ne-Yo, and didn't go on, although her, R. Kelly, J. Holiday, and Ne-Yo were supposed to perform. I know a LOT of people in the city who had tickets for the show, and they felt a bit slighted when she refused to go onstage before Ne-Yo (she said that she was the bigger star, her dressing room was too small, etc.) So supposedly some irate Columbusites (or Columbusonians? Columbians? No, not Columbians...) made this parody of her on the YouTube...it's actually kind of funny, a little bit mean, but not as mean as I was expecting it to be when I heard about it...and it's to the tune of one of her songs...

...I saw that nobody posted about it on the forum, so the link is here for you all to "enjoy."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipdR...siyclone.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=103212

Shes supposed to be bigger than Ne-Yo with that squeaky annoying ass voice?? RIIIGHT!! Although, I do like some of her songs, she is NOT better than Ne-Yo! WOW, she has let fame get to her head. What was the performance order of the other stars?
Now, on to the video....hahahahha "Go and fix your gap":roflmfao::roflmfao:

I admit that, while I'm not a fan, I did want to give her the benefit of the doubt, and was supportive of her quest to be a star. Not now, though...

What's weird is that Ne-Yo later got kicked off the tour, and Ms. Cole stayed on.

It's truly a strange world.

Shes supposed to be bigger than Ne-Yo with that squeaky annoying ass voice?? RIIIGHT!! Although, I do like some of her songs, she is NOT better than Ne-Yo! WOW, she has let fame get to her head. What was the performance order of the other stars?
Now, on to the video....hahahahha "Go and fix your gap":roflmfao::roflmfao:

I think the lineup was: J. Holiday, Keyshia Cole, Ne-Yo, then R. Kelly...but when Ms. Cole failed to perform Ne-Yo graciously went and did his set early, which made R. Kelly's set longer. This is a concert I would have attended, by the way, basically to see J. Holiday, Keyshia Cole and Ne-Yo, had R. Kelly not been a performer or producer for this tour.

how is she a bigger star than Ne-yo? the man writes music for large artists for a living!! it was only recently that he released his own album!!

I think that peroxide in her hair is frying her brain. lol

If Neyo got kicked off - makes you wonder if something else wasn't going on. But, as for whose cd I would buy ... Neyo ... he is one in a million. She reminds me of a million others.