Official Ignes Chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the Ignes chatter begin!

I just have to vent a little - I am so stressed out today! I have a huge presentation due Tuesday am am not even motivated to start, I'm hungry but waited for DH to get home from rehearsal and come to find ou the ate there. :cursing:. DH then started a sauce for the dinner I am cooking, but it broke twice and now he is frustrated and didn't want to got get more of the ingredients to try again, but dry casserole without sauce sounded gross so I went to buy more, and what did I find? Apparently the first HALF of the rows of parking at Fresh & Easy are designated for "adults with children". Why do I have to park 15 miles away from the door when I need to run in fast before the rest of my dinner gets cold so someone with their 13 year old can lazily stroll in to buy a bag of chips? I completely understand handicapped parking, and also the expectant mother parking, but come on! "Adults with children"? Argh! Icing on the top of my craptactular cake of a day!

Hopefully dinner will be okay and done SOON because I am starving. :hysteric:

Thanks for letting me rant guys!

It's so big and empty and new!:drool:
"Look Sis no finger prints on the wall yet!:roflmfao:
And look at all the new kids that are moving in!:tup:

This going to be a great and fun New Clubhouse!:drinks::drinkup::ty::party:

Boy can I feel for you there!:tup:
You know why there is so many of those "special parking spots?"

It is because they get a tax break for everyone that they have in there lot!:cursing:
And the 13 year old with the chips!
That would put me over!:faint:

Speaking of dinner Colette:heart: is home and I got to cook supper!:tup:
We having a T-bone and eggs and baked patato's and corn on the cob!:drool:
I am so much happier now!
Thank all!:hugs:
And I hope you dinner goes as well GP!:tup:

You have got to be kidding!!?? I'm an adult with children and that even offends me!! That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard!

I'm sorry your day sucked!! Sending :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: your way!

Apparently the first HALF of the rows of parking at Fresh & Easy are designated for "adults with children". Why do I have to park 15 miles away from the door when I need to run in fast before the rest of my dinner gets cold so someone with their 13 year old can lazily stroll in to buy a bag of chips? I completely understand handicapped parking, and also the expectant mother parking, but come on! "Adults with children"? Argh! Icing on the top of my craptactular cake of a day!

Hopefully dinner will be okay and done SOON because I am starving. :hysteric:

Thanks for letting me rant guys!

Holy Cr--! You cook too!? Colette is a lucky, lucky lady!!

Speaking of dinner Colette:heart: is home and I got to cook supper!:tup:
We having a T-bone and eggs and baked patato's and corn on the cob!:drool:
I am so much happier now!
Thank all!:hugs:
And I hope you dinner goes as well GP!:tup:

Thanks! Dinner was deent considering the prep issues - I am feeling full and thus happier. Matt your dinner sounds better though! T-bone and eggs - DH loves when we have "brinner" (breakfast for dinner)! Project is still looming, but you guys gave me warm fuzzies. :heart:

I know! Those parking spaces! I was hoping I wouldn't offend those of you with children, but seriously? :rolleyes:

That is so great that you cook Matt - DH loves to cook too!

That parking situation would really PO me and depending on my mood and need for exercise that day, I would probably just park there.

Nice to have a place for us chatterboxes.
1959.gif

don't you feel like jumping on our "cybercouch"?? I do! Wooo hoooo!!!!

I want a indoor trampoline and pool with diving board!:graucho:
And yeah!
I Like jumping on the cyber couch also!:tup:
See look No Cute,:P gets to clean the hand prints off the new ceiling!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Last edited:
Why me? LMOA!

And the parking? YUCK! I'm an adult with children...and that's weird to me. And the expectant mother spaces, while I understand, I take issue with them too, except at Babies R Us where they are cute. If you can't walk due to pregnancy, do like I did and get a proper handicap pass ;). Had to have a prescription and doctor's note why and drag my sick butt to the DMV, but there it is...if I wanted to go anyplace, I needed to park really really close. So I guess that's why the special preggo spots get me ;).

Yaya on the no fingerprints here...lol.

No Cute,
Well I figured you would want to volunteer for that job!:shrugs:
I'm sure the little stylist has maybe done something like that!:graucho:

And here is one of those "Matthew" moments that I remeber all so well from when I was about 4 or 5!
I had dicovered:idea: that if you took a 12" ruler and a 1" round by 4" long block you could make a see~saw!
Also a army man launcher,or....
a missile launcher!!!!!:wtf:
of course to a little boy Crayons were wonderful missles!
And boy did they make wonderful color marks on the csiling!
And boy it was really geting quite beautiful after about an hour or so of this launching of missles!
Looked kinda like fireworks!
My Mom walked in.
My Mom's Jaw hit the floor!:nuts:
ansd she asked what are you doing?
I said, making Fireworks!
All she could was laugh!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Status
Not open for further replies.