Books & Music Official House/Electro Music Fans Thread

Glad that I found "Our scene" here (I quoted Tiesto LOL) .. been crazy fan of House since I was 10 & evolved to Trance, Techno & now pretty much EDM. I'm not that old, but feel too old to be in the same place with all these young ravers with their crazy outfits :P. I listen to many, but definitely would choose Tiesto in a heartbeat, OK Dash Berlin too. My 2 young boys are Tiesto's die hard fans & now they're getting familiar with Dash Berlin too. I figure, it is safer to let my kids listen to Trance/EDM than all these nasty songs on the Radio.

My current obsession!!

So glad I found this thread! I love techno and trance music! Some of my favorites are: Tiesto, Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, Dash Berlin, Hardwell. The list goes on. I was just recently at Tiesto's performance at Club Cubic. He was phenomenal, I love "Red Lights"!

Is anyone here attending Tomorrowland? :smile:

I wanted to share this with you guys - I was big into electronic music in the 90s and met some of my very best friends in the DC rave scene. We were all in our 20s. It was so fun.

My friend Jon helped create a group called Fort Knox Five and they became rather big in the Burning Man/festival scene - they toured with Gwen Stefani years ago and played all over the world. I never made it to see them play and so regret it. Jon passed away recently which was a big blow to all of us.

Anyway-if you love funky house, please check this out! Jon is the first one up (I'm not a big fan of the second part) and I love to jam to his set! So many fun songs. He loved funk and I hope I can help pass along his awesome music. You can google Fort Knox Five to find out more about them and hear more too :heart: This was a live stream - it makes me teary to watch it sometimes because I miss my old friend but I still love it.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/21148903