OFFICIAL HERMÈS Special Order Thread

1. I’ve been offered crocos as a walk in a couple of stores now. They weren’t what I was looking for though. I guess it depends on the store, demand and color of croco.

As for SO for a croco, as far as I know and my experience it’s usually in swift togo or Epsom. Perhaps the SO crocodile is kept for certain clients..

2. Ideas:
    Gold with trench piping.
    Gold ostrich.

Birkinitis likes this.
  3. I love the idea of gold with Trench, thank you. Ostrich, well probably a better investment piece, I think is going to be out of my reach $$.

4. Hello! I was in Paris last week and was unexpectedly offered a SO. I was hoping to get some input from the experts on what I ended up ordering. I ordered a Kelly 25 Sellier, Vert Vertigo Ostrich with ultraviolet chèvre interior and brushed gold hw. Thoughts??

nicole0612, BBC and allure244 like this.
  5. Amazing choice - well done

6. Ah, thank you! I was told it would take 6-9 months. How realistic is that??

7. If you like green why not

8. Thanks! It’s my favorite color

9. Cool combo! Congrats!

Sellier in Ostrich will probably take longer. I am waiting for mine from last November.

10. Thank you! My SA seemed very confident that it wouldn’t take more than 9 months but I’m not holding my breath. Hope you get yours soon!

koeeeee likes this.
  11. Sorry if this question has been asked before but can we customize to have phone pockets in the HSS Birkin?

12. They've stopped this option
    Many moons ago yes now not possible
    inside pockets are standardised po or so currently