OFFICIAL HERMÈS Special Order Thread. See #7,532 for New Season Chart

marzipanchen

Jan 21, 2017
Can someone suggest which thread they think is most tonal? Vert Emerald or Vert Vertigo on malachite. Included a regular light and under sunlight photo
Hmmm, quite difficult to tell from the photos... I would say that the Vertigo seems to have of the blue-ish undertones that Malachite has. Try to look at the photos while squinting our eyes and see what seems to blend in better. HTH!

I_sts

Sep 23, 2020
Hi Ladies and Gens,

I was surprised today by being offered SO, and now I am a bit stuck with what I want. Husband really wants me to get B35 (I am personally not a fun of smaller Bs) gold on gold, but with what I can pair it that it was nice and special? Can someone recommend?
Thank you!

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
Hi Ladies and Gens,

I was surprised today by being offered SO, and now I am a bit stuck with what I want. Husband really wants me to get B35 (I am personally not a fun of smaller Bs) gold on gold, but with what I can pair it that it was nice and special? Can someone recommend?
Thank you!
So you have already decided on G/GHW - what about a Verso? Doing your favourite colour inside perhaps...? I like the idea of gold and pink personally! :nuts:

Reactions: Marmotte

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
P.S. I would have done this exact “watermelon bag” this SO round as I absolutely love malachite, but I got incredibly lucky last year that my store manager secured a Malachite GHW Kelly for me.....so I went another direction
I have a gf that did a watermelon B25 a few years back and it's quite cute!! :heart:

Reactions: SpicyTuna13

M7891

Apr 29, 2021
I was asked to give my final verdict today. Can’t decide and overwhelmed with anxiety about the decision
I need some more last second suggestions!!

Mini Kelly II GHW

Option 1 - Malachite Epsom with Malachite interior and Vert Vertigo stitch.

Option 2 - Malachite Epsom with “tonal stitch” with Anemone OR Rose P interior

photos attached

Attachments

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Birkin Bliss
I was asked to give my final verdict today. Can’t decide and overwhelmed with anxiety about the decision

Mini Kelly II GHW

photos attached
Option 2 with RP

loh

Be grateful and kind
O.G.
Jan 4, 2009

Mini Kelly II GHW

photos attached
#2 with RP. Love that color combo. Good luck deciding!

• Love
Reactions: parisallyouneed

demicouture

@babymoghi
O.G.
Mar 13, 2007

Mini Kelly II GHW

photos attached
Option 2 with Rose Pourpre ;) It gives a warmth to the malachite and makes it softer..

• Love
Reactions: parisallyouneed