OFFICIAL HERMÈS Special Order Thread. See #5446 for New Season Chart

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes, still available but there was an asterisk next to the name of the color. Unfortunately, I don't know what that means. (Based on yesterday's experience)

Chicagobaggirl likes this.
  2. No, no deposit. Yes, Chevre B30. I just placed an order for one.

Jacksie, Cygne18 and periogirl28 like this.
  3. This is a fabulous combination!

Chicagobaggirl and sunyeo78 like this.
  4. yes it is ok to bring someone along. I think each country manages SO differently . In my country , we have to pay 50% to 75% of the bags price up front straight after placing the SO . Then when the bag arrives we pay the rest before picking it up.

Purse_Shoe_Lover likes this.
  5. Okay. Just submitted my first SO this afternoon. It was fun!

Bicolor K25 chèvre Gris Perle (with Bleu Electrique stitching) / Bleu Saphir (with Gris Pale stitching); brushed GHW.

Now the waiting game begins. What's been your experience with the wait time for a K chevre sellier? I'm hearing between 12 and 24 months... :hrmm:

Attached Files:

6. Sounds lovely!
    My wait was 18 months.

westcoastgal and Ang-Lin like this.
  7. Thank you for sharing! 18-20 months is the median wait time that I've been hearing. . . Knowing my luck it'll be on the long end of the wait!

8. I feel like the more recent orders have been coming in MUCH faster... even chevre sellier.

9. Thank you! let's hope that's the case cos patience is really not my strong suit :doh:. :heart::heart::heart:

10. My wait for k25 chevre sellier was 1.5 months.

Ang-Lin, little.bear and lovemylife15 like this.
  11. I agree with you IF. That’s been my experience too.

Ang-Lin likes this.
  12. Anyone have thoughts for contrast stitching on Celeste in chèvre?

13. What color inside? Type of bag? Configuration?

14. Congrats! I'm confused tho...Why would your order be declined?

15. Kelly 28 sellier
    I am not sure of inside..perhaps blue sapphire or lime.