OFFICIAL HERMÈS Special Order Thread. See #5446 for New Season Chart

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes, that's correct. It's either verso (single color exterior with contrast lining) or multico (bicolor exterior). :smile:

foxyqt and acrowcounted like this.
  2. Perfect! I feel like this should be bolded or stickied or something!

Birkinitis likes this.
  3. Will I be required to put down a deposit this year?
    If I want cherve leather, can I get it in a Birkin 30?
    Thank you

4. No deposit ever required in my experience and no Chevre option for Birkin 30 now. Sorry.

5. Is the Kelly 28 still an option?

6. Yes I think so.

7. 28 Sellier still available in chèvre.

Jacksie likes this.
  8. I am thinking of doing a 28k sellier in chevre Gris perl, verso style with a blue interior and BGHW
    Anyone have thoughts on types of contrast stitching? I don’t want it to blend too much

9. Hi, maybe gris mouette (or even darker gray) or a light/medium blue?

mp4 likes this.
  10. Thanks
    I wanted gris moette for the leather but not offered this season. Great idea for the stitching!

11. How about a pale blue? Is Celeste available for stitching this round? That would be lovely with the brushed gold and gris Perle.

westcoastgal and hopiko like this.
  12. I
    i”ll check with I go in with my SA to place the order and let you know. Thanks!

13. Is Rose Gold being offered with chèvre?

14. For Constance and Birkin only, yes. Not for Kelly or any other styles.

Meta and acrowcounted like this.
  15. Hi. i don't know but I just completed by SO for a B30 yesterday in chevre. Hopefully, it is approved! I am so excited! Anenome outside. Lime inside. Cyclamen stitching. Brushed gold hardware. Something like this but my stitching and hardware will be different. I will let you all know if my order is declined.

Attached Files: