Official Getting Warmer Thread!

This bag is looking good, but I see that MHB is already out of a lot of colors until the end of the month. Not too long to wait I guess. What do you think of Getting Warmer in Avacado?

OOh, very nice bag! This is one of the bags i am considering for my grape bag. Let me ask you about the two straps. i know I would never ever wear the bag crossbody style, can the extra strap easily be removed?

OOh, very nice bag! This is one of the bags i am considering for my grape bag. Let me ask you about the two straps. i know I would never ever wear the bag crossbody style, can the extra strap easily be removed?

It can definitely be removed but that strap can be really shortened also in case the regular strap length isn't to your liking. I think I said this somewhere (probably in this thread) that the regular strap is my favorite out of all my 18 Tanos so far. It is really comfortable for me.

This bag is looking good, but I see that MHB is already out of a lot of colors until the end of the month. Not too long to wait I guess. What do you think of Getting Warmer in Avacado?

A local store had the Getting Warmer bag in Avacado. I bought it today. I am somewhat picture upload challenged but will try to post a photo in the next couple of weeks.

The waiting is killing me.... I haven't had a new bag in it seems like forever! I have changed my pre-order with MHB 3 times. First I was going to get a Minilisa, then switched it to the Self-Service, then switched that to a Quick Witted. Plus my Getting warmer that is coming from LB.

I need a bag!!!!!!! It is like the desert here :tumbleweed:

I just got a blueberry Getting Warmer and I LOVE IT! I think it's just the perfect bag. It's so cute and holds way more than I actually carry. Time to become a pack rat, I guess! This is the first bag I've bought since my Boogie that I can imagine having in multiple colors. It's so functional and cute!