Official Ferragamo Chat Thread - Lets Chat!!!

1. Can u guys advice where to go to cut a belt? (Men's belts)

Thanks so much.

2. Good evening. Will be in Boston in November and hoping to buy the Ferragamo Gancio Lock shoulder bag. Has the store in Copley Place got a better selection over the outlet store at Wrentham? Thank you.

3. I'm obsessed with ferragamo lately lol :p

4. Finally tried these on today. Sleek and understated. Very comfy
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440546857.219660.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440546913.341606.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1440546928.511333.jpg

5. Hello ladies,
    Does any of you use sole protection on your vera shoes?

6. Ferragamo will do it for you for free or you can go to a cobbler or do it yourself.

7. Thanks, venuessa. I asked ferragamo and they will only do it if it's bought there. I was gonna buy a ferragamo belt on eBay. But yeah I might just have to go to a cobbler. Thanks again.

8. I guess each Ferragamo store is different. I bought one of mine online from Bloomingdales and took it in to Ferragamo. They didn't even ask where I got it.

9. Winners Runway Dwntwn Vancouver. Several Ferragamo bags incl plum Fiammo 1699$ CAD
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1441904886.023382.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1441904901.925452.jpg

10. +1!

11. Does anyone have the Pimpa pumps. Can you comment on the comfort? They look nicer than the Carlas due to the higher heel but I'm not sure if they are comfortable enough. Also there used to be a Tina style, which looks like a smaller heel than the Pimpa but higher than the Carla and those seem to be discontinued, is that true?