Official Faure le Page Thread

This is the email I got. Did everyone receive the same tassel? I've been wanting to buy one for a long time and this is pretty much a buy one get one free deal.

Last hours
to receive a complimentary tassel with
any order placed on Fauré Le Page's official website!

Coral Collection

Saw the email with the Camouflage Ice Blue. Really like the design and size 35 is perfect but I just got the navy Daily Battle 37 couple months ago. They look too similar in color. Had I known, I’d get this limited one instead. Wish they came out with a different color.

Saw the email with the Camouflage Ice Blue. Really like the design and size 35 is perfect but I just got the navy Daily Battle 37 couple months ago. They look too similar in color. Had I known, I’d get this limited one instead. Wish they came out with a different color.
Agreed. Got the email too. I have the grey and like it better.

Edit:
I just got the package and the free gift is a tassel! I didn't get a color that matched my order which is kind of a bummer, but it is very nice! I got a blue tote and the tassel is gray and yellow.

I didn't get it! And the DHL page is erroring out so I'm not sure what's going on. I will report back as soon as I figure it out!
How is the tassel? Is the clip metal or plastic? My knight tassel is metal but this one feels like plastic.

Has anyone else had quality issues with FLP bags? I bought a Daily Battle zip on 11th October this year and noticed the stitching was coming apart when taking stuff out earlier this week (could have been like it for longer). I've emailed the store, but am actually really upset about this as made a trip to Paris just to buy this bag!

PXL_20221216_103830955.jpg

PXL_20221216_103927910.jpg

PXL_20221216_103815394.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Hermezzy
Update on my damaged bag. The boutique sent an email saying 'good news! We can offer you an exchange on the bag. Send the bag back carefully wrapped and we will send a replacement'. No mention of them paying for return postage, apologising or explaining how this damage happened after less than two months of very light use. I replied asking for a refund and have had no response four days on... Really disappointed and especially as I was planning on on buying the matching pochette:sad:

• Angry
Reactions: seton and Hermezzy