Official Faure le Page Thread

I am thinking about purchasing a Daily Battle Tote 37 online, and there is one thing that is holding me back. The shoulder straps are adjustable. Depends on how you adjust your straps, there is the "extra" piece of leather at the tail end of the strap that is hanging there. I have seen some YouTube videos that after some use, the "extra" piece of leather tends to curl outwards. I know that would drive me crazy! Any ways to prevent that? Or, that is just what is going to inevitably happen after some use?

I am thinking about purchasing a Daily Battle Tote 37 online, and there is one thing that is holding me back. The shoulder straps are adjustable. Depends on how you adjust your straps, there is the "extra" piece of leather at the tail end of the strap that is hanging there. I have seen some YouTube videos that after some use, the "extra" piece of leather tends to curl outwards. I know that would drive me crazy! Any ways to prevent that? Or, that is just what is going to inevitably happen after some use?
I have had the bag for two years and it has not happened to me. I think it depends on how you store your bag. Hope that helps!

Reactions: PineappleMinnie
I am thinking about either getting a DB32 zipped version (in steel gray) or DB32 Open top (in either steel gray or hot sand ecailles color). I do have the slight preference on the light color totes, but does anyone encounter any "color transfer" on the canvas / leathers from wearing denims? TIA.

Can anyone comment on the online shopping experience? Especially if you've had to make a return.
I've been eyeing the totes and wocs for so long, but I generally dislike buying expensive things online.
I live in the US, so there is a 0% chance I will be able to visit a boutique in the near future.

Can anyone comment on the online shopping experience? Especially if you've had to make a return.
I've been eyeing the totes and wocs for so long, but I generally dislike buying expensive things online.
I live in the US, so there is a 0% chance I will be able to visit a boutique in the near future.
I have always purchased via email communication with the staff, but at that time the website was not fully-functional, so maybe now it is easier to buy directly from the site. My experience was seamless. No complaints.

I am thinking about either getting a DB32 zipped version (in steel gray) or DB32 Open top (in either steel gray or hot sand ecailles color). I do have the slight preference on the light color totes, but does anyone encounter any "color transfer" on the canvas / leathers from wearing denims? TIA.
Hello,
I have a Daily Battle 32 in Hot Sand, Calibre 21 in Steel Grey, and a Boho 23 in Walnut Brown. I have had no issues at all with color transfer. The lightest color I have is the Hot Sand DB which I've had for about 3 years now and no problems. Hope that helps!

Hello,
I have a Daily Battle 32 in Hot Sand, Calibre 21 in Steel Grey, and a Boho 23 in Walnut Brown. I have had no issues at all with color transfer. The lightest color I have is the Hot Sand DB which I've had for about 3 years now and no problems. Hope that helps!
Thanks so much! I will probably order the hot sand one cuz it seems a better color for summer

Reactions: GiGiHM
Hi there! I have always bought in the Paris boutique or via email with SA from the Paris store. Always have a great experience. You can contact them directly and they can set up virtual shopping or email photos of anything you are interested in. They are also very helpful in wearing different items for you in photos so you can really understand sizing etc. Louise from the Paris store is wonderful. I posted her contact details in a prior post.

Does someone know if they are any limited editions/different colors than the website for normal cardholder/pocket organizer?
I don't know about this but the boutiques do seem to have more items than the website. I would email the Paris boutique directly and ask about current limited editions. They are great about sending photos etc. You can also schedule live shopping appointments at the moment. I know because of latest lockdown in Paris they are only working a few days a week so it may take a little while for a reply. Email is [email protected]
I hope that helps!

Reactions: cfc