Official Faure le Page Thread

It seems everyone goes to the boutique or orders using an email, has anyone successfully placed an order on their website? I have tried to do so for over a MONTH and have had a HORRENDOUS experience. Truly awful. I'm based in the USA, so I'm not sure how to call them and I don't feel comfortable giving any credit card info over email, so how do you do it if you are abroad?

So far, my experience has been their website is VERY glitchy, they are SLOW to respond to emails or provide assistance, and their website doesn't like a lot of credit cards (it didn't work with verified by visa so I had to use a different credit card). I finally, after MANY attempts, emails, being ignored, etc successfully placed an order three days ago. Today I checked the status online and low and behold it says 'refunded' though my credit card was successfully charged and the charge has posted. Totally at my wits end. They didn't email or communicate any problems either.

It seems everyone goes to the boutique or orders using an email, has anyone successfully placed an order on their website? I have tried to do so for over a MONTH and have had a HORRENDOUS experience. Truly awful. I'm based in the USA, so I'm not sure how to call them and I don't feel comfortable giving any credit card info over email, so how do you do it if you are abroad?

So far, my experience has been their website is VERY glitchy, they are SLOW to respond to emails or provide assistance, and their website doesn't like a lot of credit cards (it didn't work with verified by visa so I had to use a different credit card). I finally, after MANY attempts, emails, being ignored, etc successfully placed an order three days ago. Today I checked the status online and low and behold it says 'refunded' though my credit card was successfully charged and the charge has posted. Totally at my wits end. They didn't email or communicate any problems either.

I’m sorry to hear that. That is so frustrating! My first FLP DB was ordered through the website at the beginning of the year (shortly after it launched) and I had zero issues so I didn’t think anything of it. There were a few things that I wanted that weren’t on-line so I switched to emailing the boutique for the next few orders and continued to have good experiences. Then I wanted another DB a few months later so I went on-line again and their checkout was soooooooo broken. When I wrote customer service they said it would be several WEEKS before it would be fixed (I would expect hours!). That was months ago. Then the boutique stopped emailing back in a reasonable amount of time so I went from a huge, huge FLP fan and am now back to Goyard and other brands. I’m trying to sell most of my FLP items on Vestiaire now. I posted about the broken website and slow emails on this thread and no one really seemed bothered. Got a reply about giving them a break because they are busy. For me, it’s totally unacceptable.

That being said, when my FLP items were ordered through the website or boutique, I had no credit card issues, items were delivered FAST and in beautiful packaging.

Btw, I live in Europe now and have learned that companies canceling orders without any notice isn’t uncommon.

I’m sorry to hear that. That is so frustrating! My first FLP DB was ordered through the website at the beginning of the year (shortly after it launched) and I had zero issues so I didn’t think anything of it. There were a few things that I wanted that weren’t on-line so I switched to emailing the boutique for the next few orders and continued to have good experiences. Then I wanted another DB a few months later so I went on-line again and their checkout was soooooooo broken. When I wrote customer service they said it would be several WEEKS before it would be fixed (I would expect hours!). That was months ago. Then the boutique stopped emailing back in a reasonable amount of time so I went from a huge, huge FLP fan and am now back to Goyard and other brands. I’m trying to sell most of my FLP items on Vestiaire now. I posted about the broken website and slow emails on this thread and no one really seemed bothered. Got a reply about giving them a break because they are busy. For me, it’s totally unacceptable.

That being said, when my FLP items were ordered through the website or boutique, I had no credit card issues, items were delivered FAST and in beautiful packaging.

Btw, I live in Europe now and have learned that companies canceling orders without any notice isn’t uncommon.
Thanks for your kind response, so just an update, today still no email from FLP customer service in reply to my questions, but I clicked the status on their website today and it had somehow changed from 'refunded' to 'ready to be shipped'. Then later I got an automated email saying that the bag had been shipped. SO, it seems a lot of confusion was caused for nothing. Hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here on out. It seems to me, the product is lovely, but if you have problems or difficulties do not expect to receive adequate customer service. I also would avoid using the website since it is definitely broken, haha. Will update when I receive the bag.

I never did, but my mom did get a Liberty crossbody! It's more structured than the tote so it's not an easy comparison, but the canvas feels different from the FLP. Which FLP are you eyeing? And apologies for the delay in response - I haven't been on the forum much anymore. If you have questions and want to PM me, I have PM notifications set up on my email so I'll be able to see your message even if I haven't gone on TPF in a while!
Thanks bellebellebelle19! FLP was off my radar until you mentioned it in another group.

I went to the Paris store to check out the line. I wasn’t sure if I would end up with the Carry On or the DB.

I immediately eliminated the Carry On and zoned in on the DB 32. The 27 was a little small and the 37 a little big. I was looking for a lightweight handbag/tote. The DB 32 with zip was very tempting but I didn’t like that it was notably heavier than the the regular DB 32. And, oh, I was SO tempted to get the Blue Bayadere 37. So, so tempted, but I wanted a bag that I could use daily and the perforations scared me.

The yellow edging really caught my eye. I was considering Green or Grey but both colors with yellow edging were sold out. Ultimately, I ended up with the Red with Yellow Edges. Used it on my flight home yesterday and so far I am loving it! Thanks for letting me share:flowers:

Attachments

• 21B0525E-359E-4E3A-8D2B-503567031F90.jpeg
    21B0525E-359E-4E3A-8D2B-503567031F90.jpeg
    290.9 KB · Views: 376
  • A820328C-5B13-4484-A3D7-5E1AD099FC18.jpeg
    A820328C-5B13-4484-A3D7-5E1AD099FC18.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 390
  • 206F33D4-B0A7-4279-9803-1CFC4AD0A85A.jpeg
    206F33D4-B0A7-4279-9803-1CFC4AD0A85A.jpeg
    134.7 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:
Thanks bellebellebelle19! FLP was off my radar until you mentioned it in another group.

I went to the Paris store to check out the line. I wasn’t sure if I would end up with the Carry On or the DB.

I immediately eliminated the Carry On and zoned in on the DB 32. The 27 was a little small and the 37 a little big. I was looking for a lightweight handbag/tote. The DB 32 with zip was very tempting but I didn’t like that it was notably heavier than the the regular DB 32. And, oh, I was SO tempted to get the Blue Bayadere 37. So, so tempted, but I wanted a bag that I could use daily and the perforations scared me.

The yellow edging really caught my eye. I was considering Green or Grey but both colors with yellow edging were sold out. Ultimately, I ended up with the Red with Yellow Edges. Used it on my flight home yesterday and so far I am loving it! Thanks for letting me share:flowers:
What did you think of the size difference between the DB 32 and 37?

May I ask if there was a big price difference between the DB 32 with the zipper vs. the DB 32 without? Thanks.