Official Faure le Page Thread

First time purchasing a Faure Le Page! I got the Cartouchiere 21 in Steel Grey while waiting for the Parade Soft to come back in stock. Ordered from Galeries Lafayette store. It only took 2 days (shipped out on Tuesday) for the bag to reach my doorstep in the states. Not sure if this comes with every shipment but they included an adorable art booklet of quotes and phrases spelled out via medals. Now I just have to wait for that Parade Soft....
The steel colour is gorg! Is it a magnetic closure with the fake clasp in front of the bag? Can I have a look inside the bag please? Thank you!

First time purchasing a Faure Le Page! I got the Cartouchiere 21 in Steel Grey while waiting for the Parade Soft to come back in stock. Ordered from Galeries Lafayette store. It only took 2 days (shipped out on Tuesday) for the bag to reach my doorstep in the states. Not sure if this comes with every shipment but they included an adorable art booklet of quotes and phrases spelled out via medals. Now I just have to wait for that Parade Soft....

I love this! Would you mind showing the inside of the bag since it's brand new? Also the measurement? I am very interested in this bag and steel gray is my favorite. Thanks so much!

Love it, congrats! My zipped daily battle tote did not come with this booklet
emoji852.png
️, but then again I ordered my tote last year when orders had to be placed via email (no online ordering). I wonder if that had anything to do with it....
I actually ordered via e-mail. I've been in contact with Galeries Lafayette since December and decided to make my purchase through them. Kristiana was very responsive and helpful! I don't think their website fully supports online ordering yet. The products I've been trying to get all request that I inquire with a boutique.

I love this! Would you mind showing the inside of the bag since it's brand new? Also the measurement? I am very interested in this bag and steel gray is my favorite. Thanks so much!

The dimensions are 18cm x 14cm x 5cm. I was able to comfortably put 2 phones, keys, & 2 lipsticks in the main compartment. I put my ID and cards in the side pocket.

The steel colour is gorg! Is it a magnetic closure with the fake clasp in front of the bag? Can I have a look inside the bag please? Thank you!

Nope. The front strap goes into the clasp to secure The. Pictures below! Also note that the back (mirror side) has a small pocket for holding things like a metro card or ID

Attachments

• IMG_20190215_104932.jpg
    IMG_20190215_104932.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 992
  • 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190215104946565_COVER.jpg
    00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190215104946565_COVER.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 929
  • IMG_20190215_105030.jpg
    IMG_20190215_105030.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 963
  • IMG_20190215_105150.jpg
    IMG_20190215_105150.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 931
I actually ordered via e-mail. I've been in contact with Galeries Lafayette since December and decided to make my purchase through them. Kristiana was very responsive and helpful! I don't think their website fully supports online ordering yet. The products I've been trying to get all request that I inquire with a boutique.

The dimensions are 18cm x 14cm x 5cm. I was able to comfortably put 2 phones, keys, & 2 lipsticks in the main compartment. I put my ID and cards in the side pocket.

Nope. The front strap goes into the clasp to secure The. Pictures below! Also note that the back (mirror side) has a small pocket for holding things like a metro card or ID

Thanks so much for all the details and the pictures. Sure will me decide to get it much easier. :smile:

OMG! This is beautiful![emoji7]

Wow the Cartouchiere is beaaautiful! How much was this in euros if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the photos! Great looking bag that's pretty functional as well! Thumbs up for FLP!

Thx for sharing! Will you share thoughts after carrying it a bit?

Hi all! I have been trying to buy from the faure le page website and I am from the US and my bank denied it... I got it figured out but it doesnt seem to load the page anymore to purchase. I've seen that you can email or call them but the person i contacted said it should be fine ordering online (seemed to not want to get an order from an email) Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?

Hi all! I have been trying to buy from the faure le page website and I am from the US and my bank denied it... I got it figured out but it doesnt seem to load the page anymore to purchase. I've seen that you can email or call them but the person i contacted said it should be fine ordering online (seemed to not want to get an order from an email) Does anyone have any tips or suggestions?
This happened to me and I just kept trying and was able to get it done. It's annoying but if you keep trying the site it does work.

Hi guys. Sorry for the many question... my order went through! (Yay) but What will happen for me paying customs? Do you get a bill in the mail to pay? It's my first time buying from a over sees site that didn't account for customs.

It’s hereeeee , my DB41 in Grey arrived today!!! Placed online 1/8, received tracking 1/9, and package was delivered today. All in all, took about a week to receive from France to California. Package was shipped via TNT with final delivery made through FedEx. I was not asked to pay any customs or duties when I went to pick up (signature is required for delivery), so we shall see if I get a bill in the mail.

First impressions, I love it! It’s a lot softer and smooshier than I expected. Currently stuffing it to get the creases out from shipping, but can’t wait till I take her out on its first...

Thank you for posting the shipping time! I have another overnight layover in Milan tomorrow on my way back home to Germany and was planning on buying a Goyard open tote (bought an Artois in Milan last week on first leg of trip and do really love it), but I have completely changed my mind and am hoping for a FLP DB 37 for a tote. But I do love instant gratification so I was worried how long it would take. [emoji23]

Trying to get through 200+ pages of a thread to find info is so tedious... [emoji849]

Enjoy your bag!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19