Official Faure le Page Thread

I would primarily use it for work, the 37 is probably the smartest option.
Because I like a few of the colours a lot, getting one in the 41 also, would be justifiable. I like to travel. [emoji28]
Picking colour and size is even tougher than I thought! I'm pretty sure I'm going to got with the 37 now and might get the 41 later on. Or just get the 41, I don't have to pack it full when I use it? Ugh, so difficult.
I also want to buy a pochette for the bag. Maybe both, the 19 and the 29. Those seem like useful sizes for either sized bag.
I've narrowed the colours down to the green and the steel grey. But I don't know which steel grey I'm leaning towards, with the grey or the black leather. I like both in a few pictures, and in some I don't. And then I have to decide if I want the yellow edging.
How did you all manage to decide? [emoji28]

Has anyone seen the Daily Battle they are talking about here? It says it has a leather bottom, the only bags I find via Google with that name also have the gun pouch application on the front. I've also seen one or two without, bit I don't know if it was just a picture from the other side. I asked for a photo of the bag which I am waiting for at the moment but maybe one of you know? Screenshot_20180919-132014_BlueMail.jpg

Has anyone seen the Daily Battle they are talking about here? It says it has a leather bottom, the only bags I find via Google with that name also have the gun pouch application on the front. I've also seen one or two without, bit I don't know if it was just a picture from the other side. I asked for a photo of the bag which I am waiting for at the moment but maybe one of you know? View attachment 4197268
Apparently the Battle Ready is an older limited edition an doesn't exist anymore.
Now I asked for order a daily battle 37 in empire green with a Pochette 29 in empire green and a Pochette 19 in steel grey.
Can't wait!

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and it's my first time posting. I have been following this thread and everyone's comments have been so helpful so thank you! I was able to narrow down on what I really liked, and recently picked up the DB27 in pink and Petite parade soft in yellow/grey and I am so in love! Thanks for letting me share my purchases, I am so impressed with the quality of the bags, and the service at the boutique!
View attachment 4192628View attachment 4192629

Hi I’m absolutely in love with your parade bag. If you don’t mind me asking how much was it?

Reactions: inspiremecat
Hi I’m absolutely in love with your parade bag. If you don’t mind me asking how much was it?

Thank you! The petite parade (smaller version of the parade soft) was $1400 Euros including VAT. I believe the VAT refund is around 9-10% in France. There are so many color choices, with their regular beautiful array of colors for the leather flap matching the colors of the scale pattern, or with the yellow leather flap with all of their color combinations.

Reactions: Kellybuzzbuzz