Official Faure le Page Thread

These are gorgeous, yay! I have to admit, I can't justify buying LV because it's just gotten so expensive for what it is. :yucky: I'm hoping that prices with FLP stay reasonable for a little bit longer, although I have a feeling prices will go up in time...

As for customs, I would wait at a couple weeks until you know you are in the clear. I think some people got their bill mailed to them weeks after their purchases from the boutique...although if they don't send you one, then :angel:

Hi Bernz84,

Oh ok I will wait for the fee. I just might have then because I was really expecting for it because my bill was more than 800EU. LV has deteriorated. I joined an LV group on FB to sell some of my personal LV pieces to fund new purchases like this because LV has been around too much. There's too many people wearing it and there's nothing wrong with that but I sort of got tired of the print. A lot of members from the group complain about brand new purchases. FLP pricing is still ok for now. I am buying brands with good quality that will last years. I don't baby my bags but I do take pretty good care of them so that they stay in good shape for a 12 month rotation. We don't need too many bags. I saw a photo of Nicky Hilton posted from FLP's Instagram few hours ago. She is wearing the Calibre 27. I remember she was photographed back in 2012 or earlier for wearing different bags from Goyard. That time Goyard was starting to grow popular. Looks like FLP is getting bigger too. Just my thoughts.. I want to order the pouch and the wallet too now that I see how good the quality is. :smile:

Hi Bernz84,

Oh ok I will wait for the fee. I just might have then because I was really expecting for it because my bill was more than 800EU. LV has deteriorated. I joined an LV group on FB to sell some of my personal LV pieces to fund new purchases like this because LV has been around too much. There's too many people wearing it and there's nothing wrong with that but I sort of got tired of the print. A lot of members from the group complain about brand new purchases. FLP pricing is still ok for now. I am buying brands with good quality that will last years. I don't baby my bags but I do take pretty good care of them so that they stay in good shape for a 12 month rotation. We don't need too many bags. I saw a photo of Nicky Hilton posted from FLP's Instagram few hours ago. She is wearing the Calibre 27. I remember she was photographed back in 2012 or earlier for wearing different bags from Goyard. That time Goyard was starting to grow popular. Looks like FLP is getting bigger too. Just my thoughts.. I want to order the pouch and the wallet too now that I see how good the quality is. :smile:
Yeah, I think there are people here who've had their bill mailed to them; they ordered from the Boutique directly. For some reason I got a phone call from IBC to pay the invoice online; this was from Chronopost via Galeries Lafayette. I don't know if the difference in customs bills has to do with the different couriers used or if it had to do with the state I live in (vs. other tpfers who've had their bills mailed to them). But I do know that both TNT and Chronopost switch to FedEx when in the US. A part of me wishes that Faure Le Page wouldn't use private couriers because you are more likely to get dinged by customs as opposed to using regular EMS, although maybe they use private couriers due to security/insurance reasons. I could be totally wrong about the customs bill, so if you don't get one after a few weeks, consider yourself very lucky. :smile:

I have to agree, I'm tired of LV; it's a nice brand but it's just too common and ultra expensive for my tastes. However, I will say one thing about LV: their SLGs are really high quality! I can never give those up! :amuse:

Reactions: Tehrmann1981
Hi Liz! I received my Tote! I was here April 7 asking questions about how I can reach them. Sharing my experience and excitement here for others who are interested in buying from FLP. I emailed the one in Rue Cambon and the wonderful SA Louise answered me so patiently. Our exchange last 6 days because I made other purchase aside from the Daily Battle in Ivresse Red 37. I have the Ruban with the armor head and the tassel key chain in yellow and Ivresse Red canvas on top. I payed via system pay using my cc last April 17 and I received my items 9:30 AM April 20. I did not pay any custom fees or handling fees how awesome is that??? I payed all this below:

Daily Battle 37 in Ivresse Red with yellow edging: 691,67€ TAX FREE
Yellow tassel with Ivresse Red on top canvas: 104,17€ TAX FREE

Ruban Ivresse Red: 108,33€ TAX FREE

Armor Head Medal: 41,67€ TAX FREE

Shipping fees: 80€ including insurance BUT NOT INCLUDING LOCAL CUSTOMS DUTIES THAT WILL BE CHARGED TO THE PURCHASER

Total: 1025,83€

The material is excellent. I like it more than my Goyard St. Louis and LV Neverfull no kidding. It is sturdy and really elegant. My heart is seriously jumping right now yeyeyeyey. I want to get the wallets that were shown here like the zippy. I noticed that LV quality has deteriorated so much lately. :smile: Thank you all for your help. Hugs!!

I love it! Congrats [emoji322]
I can't wait to receive mine., I plan on ordering a Pouchette later.,
I agree LV has really gone down hill and then seeing there new release bags by Jeff koons they are hideous. And Goyard is just poor quality very thin canvas the bags get holes and rip just terrible. So Fauré Le Page is a Great alternative I find their bags gorgeous and understand it's great to carry a designer French bag that not everybody knows.
Enjoy it!

Hi Liz! I received my Tote! I was here April 7 asking questions about how I can reach them. Sharing my experience and excitement here for others who are interested in buying from FLP. I emailed the one in Rue Cambon and the wonderful SA Louise answered me so patiently. Our exchange last 6 days because I made other purchase aside from the Daily Battle in Ivresse Red 37. I have the Ruban with the armor head and the tassel key chain in yellow and Ivresse Red canvas on top. I payed via system pay using my cc last April 17 and I received my items 9:30 AM April 20. I did not pay any custom fees or handling fees how awesome is that??? I payed all this below:

Daily Battle 37 in Ivresse Red with yellow edging: 691,67€ TAX FREE
Yellow tassel with Ivresse Red on top canvas: 104,17€ TAX FREE

Ruban Ivresse Red: 108,33€ TAX FREE

Armor Head Medal: 41,67€ TAX FREE

Shipping fees: 80€ including insurance BUT NOT INCLUDING LOCAL CUSTOMS DUTIES THAT WILL BE CHARGED TO THE PURCHASER

Total: 1025,83€

The material is excellent. I like it more than my Goyard St. Louis and LV Neverfull no kidding. It is sturdy and really elegant. My heart is seriously jumping right now yeyeyeyey. I want to get the wallets that were shown here like the zippy. I noticed that LV quality has deteriorated so much lately. :smile: Thank you all for your help. Hugs!!

Yay!!! Thank you for sharing! I want to make a very similar purchase. I was wondering if having both a medal and a tassel was overkill, but my SA Louise advised me to get a yellow tassel to pop, but to match the ruban color to the bag color so it wouldn't be overwhelming, and I'm so glad to see that you did that and that it looks great!

I would love figure out a way to attach the tassel to the same handle as the ruban without the tassel completely covering the ruban. I was thinking maybe a leather cord or a long chain in matching hardware would do the trick…

How do you like the armor head? I'm debating between the armor head and the heart! Also, how do you like the yellow edging?

Last edited:
Yay!!! Thank you for sharing! I want to make a very similar purchase. I was wondering if having both a medal and a tassel was overkill, but my SA Louise advised me to get a yellow tassel to pop, but to match the ruban color to the bag color so it wouldn't be overwhelming, and I'm so glad to see that you did that and that it looks great!

I would love figure out a way to attach the tassel to the same handle as the ruban without the tassel completely covering the ruban. I was thinking maybe a leather cord or a long chain in matching hardware would do the trick…

How do you like the armor head? I'm debating between the armor head and the heart! Also, how do you like the yellow edging?

Hi bellebellebelle19,

I like the yellow edging because it matches the yellow tassel. It makes the bag look more alive to me. I have a Goyard St. Louis and it does not have that option that's why for my Daily Battle to look different from Goyard as they are always mistaken as the same I chose the one with the yellow edging. I like the Armor as well because it signifies honor and courage to me, when I see knights and they wear that armor that's what i remember. It's very unique. The heart is everywhere in different forms. like pompom hearts. or crystals used as bag charms. I have never seen an armor as a bag charm ever before. It makes the bag very unique. I love it! :smile: I'll order the gun pouch later for my car keys instead of the LV Key Cles that is very common. I think the whole FLP look is fun and unique.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Yeah, I think there are people here who've had their bill mailed to them; they ordered from the Boutique directly. For some reason I got a phone call from IBC to pay the invoice online; this was from Chronopost via Galeries Lafayette. I don't know if the difference in customs bills has to do with the different couriers used or if it had to do with the state I live in (vs. other tpfers who've had their bills mailed to them). But I do know that both TNT and Chronopost switch to FedEx when in the US. A part of me wishes that Faure Le Page wouldn't use private couriers because you are more likely to get dinged by customs as opposed to using regular EMS, although maybe they use private couriers due to security/insurance reasons. I could be totally wrong about the customs bill, so if you don't get one after a few weeks, consider yourself very lucky. :smile:

I have to agree, I'm tired of LV; it's a nice brand but it's just too common and ultra expensive for my tastes. However, I will say one thing about LV: their SLGs are really high quality! I can never give those up! :amuse:

Yes LV SLG's are still ok. I will get the gun pouch that can be use as a key chain too instead of LV Key Cles. I think FLP is fun and unique. :smile: