Official Coach Spring 2021 "Coach Forever" Thread

Found these from a google search - from Asia?

Are these the new studio bag? Not keen on the push clasp fastening -mulberry had a bag like this once ( Kate Middleton had it in navy ) and it wears dreadfully -I sold mine for that reason - also love love love View attachment 5127822View attachment 5127823View attachment 5127824View attachment 5127825View attachment 5127826 penguins but not signature

I agree, don’t like the closure. It cheapens the hardware. I predict lots of complaints about the wear of them too.

Are these the new studio bag? Not keen on the push clasp fastening -mulberry had a bag like this once ( Kate Middleton had it in navy ) and it wears dreadfully -I sold mine for that reason - also love love love View attachment 5127822View attachment 5127823View attachment 5127824View attachment 5127825View attachment 5127826 penguins but not signature

Awww, the penguins are adorable, although the Sig fabric would be a turn-off for me too. And I have the three Penguin keyfobs that would match.

If Coach ever does Puffins, I'm lost.

Coach is known for their turnlock closure. Why they'd deviate (assuming these products go to market) is beyond me. IMO, seems like the revolving identity crisis continues.

Coach is known for their turnlock closure. Why they'd deviate (assuming these products go to market) is beyond me. IMO, seems like the revolving identity crisis continues.

The mulberry iconic postman’s lock is the same - mulberry went rapidly downhill when they experimented with others the latest one looks like a ring through a bulls nose !!!

Reactions: whateve
Where My mum lives in Ireland has huge colonies of puffins you would love it they are so cute

An online friend lives up in Caithness right on the North Sea and there's a nesting colony just an easy drive or bike ride down the coast. I would love to visit her some day during breeding season! As it is now, I have to get my Puffin Fix from David Attenborough or Ewan McGregor. :love:

Puffins-in-Love-sm.jpg

Last edited:
They had used these touchlock/pushlock styles for a number of styles in the 90s and 00s. Without the ginormous C, of course. Since they had success with reviving vintage styles, they are busy hanging out in the archives, lol buying their old catalogs on eBay so they can look stuff up . . . Reviving whatever they can :lol: And I predict some original Bonnie Cashin lunch totes with the striped lining will be appearing at some point . . .

Last edited:

Thanks for posting these. That one bag is like my dream purple. I hope they release the Willis or other bags in that color.

Reactions: elvisfan4life
An online friend lives up in Caithness right on the North Sea and there's a nesting colony just an easy drive or bike ride down the coast. I would love to visit her some day during breeding season! As it is now, I have to get my Puffin Fix from David Attenborough or Ewan McGregor. :love:

View attachment 5128829
Mum lives in Northern Ireland we have a little island rathlin where they have huge colonies they are adorable

Have there been anymore updates about the release of the Coach Originals Duffle with the kisslock on the front? I was able to purchase the Ergo 33 upwoven bag and love it!!!! Like absolutely adore it. I may purchase the Nordstrom Ergo blue upwoven because it's so unique. But if that duffle comes out I may get it because you can never have enough duffles . . . . And I justify it by having two daugthers who may want them in the future. Future Coachies! :happydance:

After contacting multiple SAs at multiple stores in multiples states, all of whom assured me that there would be no kisslock duffle this fall (and no duffles at all, according to one) I was browsing the website this morning to find this:

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 8.38.44 AM.png

After contacting multiple SAs at multiple stores in multiples states, all of whom assured me that there would be no kisslock duffle this fall (and no duffles at all, according to one) I was browsing the website this morning to find this:

View attachment 5173399
Gorgeous bag!