Official Coach Spring 2021 "Coach Forever" Thread

I saw the Carrot, Turmeric Root and Bright Carmine in person yesterday in the small Swinger bag. They are even prettier in person. Apparently these are made with natural dyes? I would love to see them offered in SLGs because the Carrot really caught my eye.
It is vegetable tanned leather.
I believe the price difference is based on the natural dyes used vs. traditional? My SA brought out the small Swingers in those and they are a different texture. Almost muted but still bright if that makes sense. The leathers weren't as shiny. Almost like a nubuck look but not nubuck in terms of care.
The price difference is because of using vegetable tanned leather from what an SA told me. $295 for solid color and $350 for the one with embroidery. They don't come with crossbody straps
veg tanned leather.jpgSwingers.jpgswingers 3.jpg

I’m confused about the ergo 33. The website says glovetanned leather but bran bran YouTube video shows the 33 is stamped with natural leather.

And when they say natural leather do they mean vachetta Similar to what LV uses?

I’m confused about the ergo 33. The website says glovetanned leather but bran bran YouTube video shows the 33 is stamped with natural leather.

And when they say natural leather do they mean vachetta Similar to what LV uses?

The leather on his is different. He had a sample bag. The 33 is glovetanned. The smaller ergos that are the same price are natural leather and I believe vegetable dyed. I ordered the natural and orange but had the hubby take them back tonight because they were too small. The leather is amazing though. It's very much like the vachetta. It's definitely not a purse for those who are picky about imperfections. The color isn't perfect and the leather has lots of veins.

Reactions: whateve
The leather on his is different. He had a sample bag. The 33 is glovetanned. The smaller ergos that are the same price are natural leather and I believe vegetable dyed. I ordered the natural and orange but had the hubby take them back tonight because they were too small. The leather is amazing though. It's very much like the vachetta. It's definitely not a purse for those who are picky about imperfections. The color isn't perfect and the leather has lots of veins.

Thank you! Ohhh a sample bag. I missed that.

How tiny were they? Would they hold as much as the small Emery?