Official Coach 1941 Spring 2020 Thread

Am I the only one bothered by the crooked flap on this bag?
My eye was drawn to that as well- who knows if it is a one-off or how the bag actually looks. Is anyone buying it? I am tempted because it is cute and I like the idea of a single large compartment rather than the divided one like the other mini Willis'. Looks like a fun summer bag.

I'm also quite fond of this item too (love geometric, odd shapes!):

128_b4ua_a0
I have this one. If you use a card case instead of a wallet, you end up with a lot of room for other things.

Is anyone buying it? I am tempted because it is cute and I like the idea of a single large compartment rather than the divided one like the other mini Willis'. Looks like a fun summer bag.

Are you buying it? I just ordered it. When it arrives I will do a reveal. Hopefully, mine will come with a straight flap. The good news is that I can return it anytime if I don't like it.

My square flap crossbody in dark saddle arrived today from Neiman Marcus. It was very well wrapped and packaged! I love it! Mine does not have the contrast interior that was shown in the stock photos, which looked like a flax or honey color. The interior is lined in a slightly lighter saddle color leather. It has a small slip pocket for cards and also a zip pocket which is lined with the same canvas type material as the 1941 bags. The bag has a slip pocket on the back as well, and the strap is adjustable.
F00884BD-6D77-441A-A2EB-2B5A7468F182.jpeg

Last edited: