Official Chloe weekend

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Football, Soccar, Rugby, Aussie Rules Football, whatever. Its the tight shorts an' heavenly biceps that have me watching. :drool:

2. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:.
    You are a very clever lady :woohoo:;).

3. I could never describe the 'rules' of Oz football, even with all the hours i have watched it over the years. But i do applaud whoever decided the players really NEED to have short shorts which are TIGHT. It requires a lot of concentration not to drool on the remote. Not good for the batteries. :nuts:

Wheres all the aussie girls that can back me up ??

4. must say I agree. I prefer the stocky muscular type guy, problem with aussie footy is it's a shame about the heads attached to the bodies a lot of the time! :P

5. :roflmfao: hear, hear!

6. That my dear is a WORLD-WIDE problem!

7. #83 Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2008
    post removed

8. #84 Oct 19, 2008
    post removed

9. #85 Oct 19, 2008
    post removed

10. #86 Oct 19, 2008
    post removed

11. :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

12. :roflmfao::woohoo:
    Ellie, please, tell us :P...First you then me :supacool::roflmfao:...

13. I think I will leave this "foot in mouth" up to you, Raquel!:P I'd probably get banned for what I was thinking!

14. Ellie, I´m thinking too :wlae:...but my English is poor :sad:. I would post in Spanish :idea:, but mariabdc will understand it :roflmfao:...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice