Seasonal Official BV Early Fall & Fall Winter 2008 Thread

No yet but I did get to peek at Nordie's lookbook yesterday which only showed the bags that they can order (my Nordies doesn't stock BV) and there were some beauties. It seems that every handbag designer has purple in their fall/winter line.

No yet but I did get to peek at Nordie's lookbook yesterday which only showed the bags that they can order (my Nordies doesn't stock BV) and there were some beauties. It seems that every handbag designer has purple in their fall/winter line.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll have to check my local Nordstrom as they also don't carrry BV (only 3 do). I'm very curious to see BV's new purple hue.

The minibook shows more of the clothing than bags, but there are some intriguing colors. I have no idea when they will be mailing catalogs out.

Oh, that's too bad, as I was hoping the minibook would give us a peek at most of the new bags. :tdown:

One of the SA's I spoke with recently said the new blue (navy color) for fall has generated quite a buzz. Apparently many customer have been asking for a pretty dark blue for the last few seasons.

Oh, that's too bad, as I was hoping the minibook would give us a peek at most of the new bags. :tdown:

One of the SA's I spoke with recently said the new blue (navy color) for fall has generated quite a buzz. Apparently many customer have been asking for a pretty dark blue for the last few seasons.

i'll love to see how the navy looks like.