Official Britney thread

The whole thing was just weird. She talked about showing so quickly (which doesn’t happen when you have a pretty fit body/tight abs/dancing background) again I don’t know what her real body looks like vs what she portrays it to be but also “losing the pregnancy early on” doesn’t correlate to her showing. I think she made that post and the media assumed she was pregnant and she went with it. I really feel for her. I wish she’d get off of IG for awhile and concentrate on healing. Sadly, I don’t think anyone around her has her best interest at heart.

The whole thing was just weird. She talked about showing so quickly (which doesn’t happen when you have a pretty fit body/tight abs/dancing background) again I don’t know what her real body looks like vs what she portrays it to be but also “losing the pregnancy early on” doesn’t correlate to her showing. I think she made that post and the media assumed she was pregnant and she went with it. I really feel for her. I wish she’d get off of IG for awhile and concentrate on healing. Sadly, I don’t think anyone around her has her best interest at heart.

In this case it wasn’t the media assuming. (I am attaching her post). She said she was pregnant on April 11th. There is no way she wrote today’s miscarriage announcement. It is too coherent to be from Brit but it’s not good enough to have come from a publicist. That means her fiancé wrote it.

Remember, she has been going on about wanting a baby ever since the conservatorship ended. It’s possible she was indulging in some fantasy and Sam had to nip it in the bud before it got out of control and the press figured it out and exposed it.

F2E2BAEE-44B5-45F3-B3F2-DE5C256617D8.jpeg

There is a woman I knew on a pregnancy forum who was like this. I swear she has like four miscarriages in two years. Not sure she ever saw an actual pregnancy test, but just assumed she was pregnant if she was late at all.

There is a woman I knew on a pregnancy forum who was like this. I swear she has like four miscarriages in two years. Not sure she ever saw an actual pregnancy test, but just assumed she was pregnant if she was late at all.
I have never been a fan of Britney’s particularly, but we are about the same age. At our age, it is much easier to become pregnant than to have a live birth. I have had 4 miscarriages in 2 years also and another one between my two children. It seems like a short period of time to have 4 miscarriages, I agree, but when time is running out due to age, you cannot take the time to grieve before trying again if you want a chance. Of course, some people are unreliable sources of information and I have no idea about Britney or about the woman on your forum, but miscarriages are extremely common. People just don’t talk about them, so it seems like it is a less common experience to live through than it actually is. I have 2 living children and 5 miscarriages, and I think that ratio is fairly common for women beyond mid-thirties who are still trying to have a child. I just assumed it was considered to be a “miracle baby” because of her age. I still ache and cry for the babies I lost and blame myself for loving them and naming them, planning for them, like I became overconfident and somehow caused them to die. The only way I figured out how to keep myself going was when I suddenly realized that I am 40 years old now, and it really is unusual to have a baby at this age, so I should just let it go.

This is where it went out of whack. In her mind I think she wanted to be pregnant so badly she posted it and the media jumped on it- I was getting CNN alerts that Brit was pregnant. She couldn’t take it back at that point so she just went with it.

IMO, she isn’t well and the fact that her kids and family have been pretty quiet says a lot too.

ITA with this. i don't know what is going on with her but i see a lot of people saying that her behavior since suing to get control over her own life shows exactly why they had control over it! the odd photo's and tweets make her look like she desperately wants some attention and needs some therapy. they don't believe for a minute that she was ever pregnant.