Official Britney thread

Both of Britney’s previous children were delivered by scheduled C-sections because she didn’t want to have to deal with the pain of natural childbirth. That was back when she was 24-25. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if she went the surrogate route with this one.

Unlike other celebrity women, we’ll have a way to know for sure. If Britney suddenly gets uncharacteristically modest and stops wearing her skimpy outfits and posing semi-naked we’ll know someone else is carrying the baby. Her wardrobe choices don’t leave any room for doubt.

I hope that her fiancé will be a good father. As much as you want to hate Kfed for sucking so much in life in general he has done a good job raising their kids. Only 3 more years of mooching off of Britney left lol. I hope that she has a smooth pregnancy and seeks help if she’s feeling depressed.
K Fed’s behavior toward her seems mild now compared to her family and handlers.

Everyone looks younger with filters lol. I don’t know why she’s posting so many nude pics that were from a year ago. My guess is if she really is pregnant she is self conscious of her weight gain/body changes that are normal with pregnancy. She also reposted the same picture 5-6 times with different filters on them.

Ugh. She needs help. Something isn’t right with her.
Reading her Instagram posts (finally had to unfollow, too many nudes in my feed as I’m browsing Instagram) I feel like she’s letting the bipolar roam a bit more (not as medicated) and as long as she’s happy and not doing any harm… I don’t see any need for any intervention.

but her being pregnant, hormones and all, not to mention the responsibility of being a parent… I don’t know.

Reading her Instagram posts (finally had to unfollow, too many nudes in my feed as I’m browsing Instagram) I feel like she’s letting the bipolar roam a bit more (not as medicated) and as long as she’s happy and not doing any harm… I don’t see any need for any intervention.

but her being pregnant, hormones and all, not to mention the responsibility of being a parent… I don’t know.
You’re right. If we take the baby out of the equation, it’s hard to watch but not dangerous. If she is in fact pregnant, which I’m not 100% convinced about, she needs to get some help maturing.