Official Britney thread

Yeah I think that she somehow was never able to get over JT. Especially after seeing him able to move on into a serious relationship with Cameron Diaz(back then), and now with Jessica Biel.

But I remember Justin saying in interviews that he doesnt even recognize her anymore. she's not like how she used to be etc. etc and that if she decides to change, he's always there for her as a friend.

But our little Brit-Brit here doesnt seem to understand everyone's concern for her.

I don't think her breakdown is anyones fault but her own. I think she may have some contributing mental factors going on but doing alot of drugs and alcohol does not help. Even if she wasn't famous, she would have still had problems. It just would not have been in the public eye.

Yeah I think that she somehow was never able to get over JT. Especially after seeing him able to move on into a serious relationship with Cameron Diaz(back then), and now with Jessica Biel.

But I remember Justin saying in interviews that he doesnt even recognize her anymore. she's not like how she used to be etc. etc and that if she decides to change, he's always there for her as a friend.

But our little Brit-Brit here doesnt seem to understand everyone's concern for her.

lostnexposed, I just love your signatures. They always crack me up!!

Brit Makes Her Points Both In And Out Of Court!

Really NO need Brit to pull the shirt, we can see thru it as it is .. NASTY girl !!!!

While "no changes" have been made to the custody arrangement, our girl Brit still made an appearance (albeit brief) at court today, proving she'll do whatever it takes to get her kids back - good for her!
And afterward? A quick stop at Petco! Take a look at these pix above of Britney maintaining high spirits - she's not gonna let a little roadblock bring her down, and she shouldn't!

Britney's Bipolar Treatment Plan

Posted Jan 23rd 2008 7:40PM by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned the general nature of the medical intervention for Britney Spears.
0123_brit_ex_11_tmz.jpg

As we first reported, Britney is suffering from some sort of bipolar disorder. For months, Commissioner Scott Gordon has repeatedly ordered her to undergo psychological tests, but she has not complied.

Brit's divorce lawyers have devised a plan to get Brit into treatment. Sources now say it's outpatient treatment that would allow professionals to "evaluate and treat" her condition.

We're told Britney is "receptive" to the idea, but it's not a done deal. If it happens, the process will start imminently.